Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trolling the INX archives

Ilithyia Wrote:you really love dragons :| lol
Well i spendt a year or two in Destard back on the good old IN1 days protecting them as part og my RP, even made a guild that was helping me out doing this mighty good task.

Ilithyia Wrote:yeah :| very hard to make money, only in destard is good to make some good money... but is boring stay there all time or just only hunt there :S lol

Go to depest points in Destard, maybe you can find a black rock mustang at the end....
Who knows ?? !!!

Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol i have to check all destard dungeon... Tongue but like i say is boring stay at the same place hunting all time, in other places u dont make any good money. maybe they need to change the loot from monsters or make some more hard (whitout magery skill) :| i hate runuo npcs because of that 95% of monsers have magery... i remember in sphere kill dragons with bow (take long time lol) but is more fun, now all monsters have mage is hard to kill and the loot sucks

If you think the loot should be increased you should make a new post in the Suggestion forum.
It would be a great help if you write what monsters you are currently killing that doesn't drop enough loot in your opinion and also how much the loot should be increased with.
If you could put in an estimate on how long time it takes to kill the monsters that would be helpful too.

Taran Wrote:If you think the loot should be increased you should make a new post in the Suggestion forum.
It would be a great help if you write what monsters you are currently killing that doesn't drop enough loot in your opinion and also how much the loot should be increased with.
If you could put in an estimate on how long time it takes to kill the monsters that would be helpful too.

ufff... lol ok will try Smile