Imagine Nation Forums
Trolling the INX archives - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Trolling the INX archives (/showthread.php?tid=4367)

Pages: 1 2

Trolling the INX archives - Atlas - 10-19-2011

Something interesting I relized is that no one on the new forums seem to be whining about how hard it is to get money =p
Which is rightly so in my opinion, because it feels just right to me. Hunting for a few hours a day I can get 100k in a week, which isn't bad for the time spent.

It's just nice not seeing so many whiners =]
I was also curious as to what happened to Maka and XUO in general?

Trolling the INX archives - Ilithyia - 10-20-2011

yeah :| very hard to make money, only in destard is good to make some good money... but is boring stay there all time or just only hunt there :S lol

Trolling the INX archives - Vulcan - 10-20-2011

If it's money and intrigue you are after you should learn to navigate Deceit. Just be warned it might take a while to get out if you go in.

Trolling the INX archives - Atlas - 10-20-2011

Lol im not sure you guys understood my post =p if you were talking to me

Trolling the INX archives - Vulcan - 10-20-2011

Well I was replying to Ily, but I realize now he was being sarcastic.

Trolling the INX archives - Brandon - 10-20-2011

Archangel Wrote:Lol im not sure you guys understood my post =p if you were talking to me

I do not understand your original post.

How does one "troll" the INX archives?

Trolling the INX archives - Eru - 10-20-2011

Archangel Wrote:It's just nice not seeing so many whiners =]
AMEN! I hadn't really noticed the difference until you pointed it out, but there is about 1% of the complaining on IN as there was on the INX forums. Smile

I'd like to think this is because we did everything right, but it may just be that IN'ers are a more contented lot. Tongue

As for Maka, he's still around, just not doing stuff with UO. Last time I talked to him on MSN, he was developing for smart phones. As far as XUO, I don't think that they really have a place to play. There is a Sphere PVP shard that was supposed to be XUO and they were spamming our forums and chatbox for a while, but I don't think that it has been very successful. Their forums are pretty dead and I think they recently did a item/character wipe and restarted on RunUO. ;P

Long story short, there is no XUO now, but they're welcome here if they want to try out the RP/PVP style. Smile I think we already have a few converts.

Trolling the INX archives - Makaveli - 10-20-2011

i dont like Maka he made me change my name !!!! on in-x

Trolling the INX archives - Alexstrasza - 10-20-2011

Hmm I felt it the other way around that it was easy to make money :|

Trolling the INX archives - Shadok - 10-20-2011

Keep your filthy hands from those defendles dragons in Destard or ill come and get you

Trolling the INX archives - Ilithyia - 10-20-2011

Shadok Wrote:Keep your filthy hands from those defendles dragons in Destard or ill come and get you

you really love dragons :| lol

Trolling the INX archives - Atlas - 10-21-2011

MEIN! I have multiple good ways of making money Wink
*tames 3rd stang in a row*