Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Killcounts

QiQi Wrote:Well instead of scripting the confession at shrines to remove kill counts, you could script "i have nothing to repent over" at the chaos shrine for those who wants to lock their kill counts.

Like!
I added this for next restart, you don't have to be near a chaos shrine to say it though. Also, to start loosing killcounts again you say "i wish to repent my sins".
You need at least 5 kills to lock them.

Thanks for the add =]
So basically you can say this and still GAIN kills, correct? The count just one go down automatically until one changes it?

I'm assuming that you'd say the phrase, then it keeps your kills from decaying, but then you can still gain kills. Then, if you start repenting, they slowly go away at the normal rate.

What Eru said

You could add a notice " Farewell, remorse! All good to me is lost!" so people actually know that it's locked and “Remorse is impotence, it will sin again. Only repentance is strong, it can end everything.” when it's unlocked..

maybe it could say that when they say "I must consider my sins". Like show a kill count and then one of those messages.