Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Killcounts

Is there anyway to make it if you dont want your kc's to go away to lock them from going down and unlocking them if you do like a command? Cause when you look at status page looks like no pvp goes on if your a new player since they disappear 1 every day. obviously it would only effect them going down if you had it locked you still could go up.

I like this idea. Paulie how would you feel about having 3 kills make you go murderer and it takes 24 hours of ONLINE time to remove 1 kill?

edit: getting another kill should reset the timer x)

Or you can only remove a kill by considering your sins at a shrine once per day. Tongue That way you don't lose any kills without doing it manually near a shrine.

OOOO I like that idea.

Also like, +1 to Eru

Agreed

Eru Wrote:Or you can only remove a kill by considering your sins at a shrine once per day. Tongue That way you don't lose any kills without doing it manually near a shrine.

Not a good idear, that means those that don´t wanna be murders, but do get a kill now and then, will have a shit laod of work to get rid of there KC´s

Not really. Tongue Go to shrine, say "I must consider my sins" and they'd lose the kill-count. It would only be a lot of work if you have a few hundred kill-counts.

It's a moot point though, Taran doesn't like the idea either. Tongue

i loved that idea. just because I like to see how many people I killed haha

You should get a Kill book. Smile They get bound to you when you open them, I think and it takes inscription to make them. I forget the ingredients, but I know it takes bones and some other inscription stuff.

It keeps track of how many kills you have, the people you've killed and the number of times you've killed them.

oh..... did not knwo that

Well instead of scripting the confession at shrines to remove kill counts, you could script "i have nothing to repent over" at the chaos shrine for those who wants to lock their kill counts.