Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tired of not being heared by staff

MadMan Wrote:I didnt see anyone demanding any current staff to play every day..

Only saw asking for new staff so there can be staff active at most times.

Like some times of the day you dont see a certain player logged on. but instead you have other players that log on that time.

Some times of the day certain staffs arent on. But there isnt any other staff that time that can log in and play.. thats the problem people are saying. and asking to recruit more staff so the shard is more active as well.

And please dont say "Well staff dont get paid" If the person doesn't want to staff and just play a mortal he can say no.

There are actually people out there who will prefer to play as a gm and host cool tournies do stuff players cant. That will be their "Main" persay.. and will be active.

Staff hasnt been very active in the last week or 2 weeks. Have you guys even consider the chance that they are very busy in real life, that doesnt leave time for some UO staffing? Is it that hard to understand that?

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

U said that we talked about social life and u said that gms have their life too.
But we dont want to have two gms connected all day we want more staff that can be active and answers pages.

U still dont understand? tell me and ill try to explain myself better

Kandorin Wrote:I'm not the one saying in this thread that Taran should hire more staff. And stop calling me stupid, I dont know you, you dont know me but since I'm respecting you and not offending you I would appreciate the same from you. Now go read the whole thread again and then tell me if you understand it.

a huge post was written and you reply with
V
V
Kandorin Wrote:lol.

yeah this is def some respect.

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Camaron Wrote:Kandorin u are really stupid u think those translator works? if i try to translate guides in forums ill get a SHIT that i wont understand. Well keeping thinking alls its right and u will se what happens. U dont want to change nothing? ok ill say bye bye i wont play in a ****ing server that have players and staff that only look into their ****ing asses. Taran u changed pits changed wop but oh we wont change skillgain (a really change not 0.1 easier) because its fine and its getting newcomers leave and thats it what i want. No staff active no tours NOTHING.

The people just stay afk and dont move or dont interact with the rest going to doungeons alone. What a ****ing shit ban me if u want for saying this but... U ARE REALLY IDIOTS U DID LOT OF THINGS THAT ARE USELESS AND DIDNT HELP THE SERVER AND WHEN WE SUGGEST SOMETHING U JUST TROW AWAY THEM (i also recognice u did a lot of things good too im not saying all your work was bad) but since u dont hear more than a half of your comunity i really think u dont give a **** about the server.

Keep thinking you are allways right know i can see what type of people are the ones who play here. Noone of u answer with arguments u ****ing stupid piss me of with that useless shit u wrote. The only one who says something coherent was silverwolf.
Hirosima only say stop crying and let the server die.
Kandorin think he have all the truth and dont argument.
The rest dont give reasons to their toughts.

I want to look into rp in this server who rps here? the only one i saw rp was Father juan who talks with u like rol the rest say: evil grins laught agree and those shit is not RP get it in your mind.
OMG we have an excelent pvm and rp server that bring people away from it they start playing first week of the beta and slowly go away because nobody cares about the server they only want to see their bank full playing alone all the day. SERIUSLY U ARE STUPID u really think servers is going good? u allways loose playerbase and that seems to be good because u dont change your mind. And im not talking about giving skillgain free only put them easier and hire new staff so they do something and maybe with that people want to enter in action and play. BECAUSE 90% OF PEOPLE IN THIS SERVER DOESNT MOVE OR DO NOTHING I ONLY SAW THE SAME AS ALLWAYS(and its strange the most of them think like me but staff doesnt hear them and they are the most active players in server) then i come here to try to have a discussion about what should be done and what i find?¿ RETARDS.

SO IF U DONT WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR THE SERVER IM LEAVING. i know u dont care but u will see like as me there is a lot of players who will leave and u will be alone in your candys world where u are god and when u speak only the truhts goes out of your mouth.

Lemme add something about your super staff when i conected the last time i had some problems with injection and i asked mito beause all know he is gm muto too. and what did i got from him laughts and he said he wont help he also said **** you im not helping. Im only saying this but i have lots of things about some super good and non-corrupt staff. I prefer corrupt staf that bring some action to the server and then got their ass kicked than super good staff (let me laught muahahaha super good muahahahaha yes yes thats the truth muahahaha) who doesnt do a shit and they only are looking around without helping nobody.

I totaly agree with this. if youre dont listen to the playerbase you will be in youre own little perfect world. (but without players). if you listen to the players you will be in a less perfect world (but not a boring one)
Oh and for hirosima, and kandorin. you all talk like desperate political men. if they know their wrong they blurp out some words that dossent make sense.

Kandorin Wrote:Staff hasnt been very active in the last week or 2 weeks. Have you guys even consider the chance that they are very busy in real life, that doesnt leave time for some UO staffing? Is it that hard to understand that?

Wtf? did you not read the above posts?

is it your self pride since you said something in the begining you wont change your opinion and still neglect this?

Thats exactly the reason people are asking for more staff.

Different Timezones.
Some cant play this week.
Some cant play next week.
Some cant play the week after.
Some are busy this month.
etc...

they arnt asking to fire anyone.. unless they really are inactive forever.
just asking to hire some more.

And I just now remembered.. I think Taran already mentioned hes working on getting more staff.. so this back and forth argument is also meaningless.

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Hilbert the funny thing is that the people who dont think im right doesnt argument their answer only say: skillgain is good you are wrong. Just say why and maybe we can make the server better but with only saying u are not right im the one that is right they are only acting like when i was 11 that i didnt know how to have a mature conversation.

MadMan Wrote:a huge post was written and you reply with
V
V

yeah this is def some respect.

It was as much as it deserved since I got offended in the 5th word. Didnt really read the rest.

MadMan Wrote:Wtf? did you not read the above posts?

is it your self pride since you said something in the begining you wont change your opinion and still neglect this?

Thats exactly the reason people are asking for more staff.

Different Timezones.
Some cant play this week.
Some cant play next week.
Some cant play the week after.
Some are busy this month.
etc...

they arnt asking to fire anyone.. unless they really are inactive forever.
just asking to hire some more.

And I just now remembered.. I think Taran already mentioned hes working on getting more staff.. so this back and forth argument is also meaningless.
Then why are we still talking about staff, if Taran said hes looking into it.

Camaron Wrote:Hilbert the funny thing is that the people who dont think im right doesnt argument their answer only say: skillgain is good you are wrong. Just say why and maybe we can make the server better but with only saying u are not right im the one that is right they are only acting like when i was 11 that i didnt know how to have a mature conversation.
Just use the search option on the forum navigation bar and look for older topics regarding the skill gain discussion and such. I already stated my opinion and my arguments in those posts.

I dont care about what u said in the past. I also posted about what i thought and nobody answered me. So thats why i did this topic because i want people to talk about what we need to make the server grow because now is dieing. But u guys dont know how to have a good conversation and only say shit. And if i tried to explain myself in a language that is not mine i think that if u want to talk at least argument and try to explain yourself and dont say im right u are not because if u say that u are not respecting me so that why i called u stupid. I try to make u understand my words and u post a shit u really think i should respect u since u didnt did the same to me?

Oh so what I said firstly in the topic was shit? Alright. Well less one replying then. Done talking about the same "shit" again.

Kandorin Wrote:Oh so what I said firstly in the topic was shit? Alright. Well less one replying then. Done talking about the same "shit" again.

HALILOUYA LIL OUYA LIL OUYAAAAAAAAA

HALILOUYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!!Big Grin

You know you dont seem so bad now.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]