Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Tired of not being heared by staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Im sure u will delete this post but this is the last one ill do. As topic says im tired of not being heared by staff (me and the spanish comunity and we are half of the active playerbase). This server is only focused in pvm or rp style. All times that i post in forums no gms answer me but they answer the pvm or rp people. Why u are like this with the spanish? maybe we dont know to talk english properly but we are a big part of this server. Lot of us leaved and the playerbase go down.

You dont want to do skills easier because u say thats allright. Yes i see that in playerbase ¬¬ we were 100 at the begining then 20 then 5. You leave the beta we were 100 and now we are 45 and people keep leaving. You must think all the people want/can spend all the day playing at this game. Look this game is lot of years old and the most playerbase here have more than 18 years so we dont have the same time as we have years ago, so u cant pretend to do all as hard as is now and have a good playerbase its just imposible. The prof is the playerbase allways go down.

I know u dont want to hear this but i cant hold it so i must say. When we talked about the merge we accepted that skillgain was harder but u didnt say it will be like it is now (VEEEEEEERY HARD) in my opinion we were better before the merge at least in that server we have something to do. Now when i connect in this server u know what i see? absolutly nothing i dont see people talking with eachothers (o sorry only spanish and a few like luda technique kiski - they are all pvpers) i dont see good gank so when i connect i only see a boring server. What do u think a newcomer will think about the server when he joins? Ill tell he will say: omg nobody is doing nothing only macro macro macro and killing monsters this is not funny bye bye server.

Im sure u will say thats false but please answer me with proves that im wrong because all the times i post no staff answer my post u only read and pass or directly dont read it.

As i said im tired about not being heared by staff and im not the only one lots of players think the same as me. Lot of newcomers dont even try the server because its ULTRA hard maybe some of u think its good but PLEASE dont look only to your belly button and look to the rest of the server. This server doesnt have nothing funny to do.

Maybe u would think this post its bad to the server but its worse that u dont hear a big part of the playerbase or newcomers. So if u want to delete this post without having a conversation about the situation do it. But if u dont talk with players about the server the server will be dead soon.

Im fighting for the server. Really the skillgain or the lots of resources u need to make money here its not a problem to me since i have all my skills and im a players that dont need lots of things to have fun. So if u think im saying all this for my profit u are wrong, i just want to connect and have lots of fun instead of being bored all the time.

Thanks for reading and sorry for long post and for my bad english (i tried to explain me the best way i can)

Oh i forget to say that in Spanish timezone we dont have active staff (only sometimes tiesto is on) we can have pages dont read for hours so that pisses the playerbase off.
100% Agree!
****ing stop crying.!!!!!!
Work for stuff!!!!!
Im ****ing tired of this!
You get a cool server, cool addons, good playerbase many more stuff!
And you keep ****ing complaining!
If we count the thanking posts to taran and the complaining ones, its incredible how people complain.

If they make skillgains easier, how will people that spent 250k iron ingots gming blacks will fell like???? Lost time! How will people that spent 200k logs gming carpentry will feel like??

Stop ****ing crying, babys.
Skills are not very hard, you are just very lazy...!
Ok how do u think lot of playerbase feels when they see there are no action in the server?
how do u think all this players who like to pvp feel?
how do u think all those newcomers feel when they see they will need to spends thousands of hours to get a ****ing skill in the game?
How do u think all those players that were happy playing in the last server and now see that this one is diening because nobody do nothing?
How do u think all those players that have their page without answer for hours feel?
How do u think all those players who dont like pvm or rp feel?
how do u think all those players feel when they want spend some funny time in the server and see that there is nothing to do?

JUST DO ****ING CONSTRUCTIVE POST INSTEAD OF BEING THE STUPID U ARE IM ****ING TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE U. I JUST GAVE MY OPINION AND U CAME HERE ****ING THE POST JUST PUT A BOTTLE IN YOUR ASS AND SHUT THE **** UP. U DONT HAVE ARGUMENTS TO ANSWER THE POS.

Te voy a dedicar un trozito del post en español a ver si te enteras. A ti no te importa el resto de la gente solo miras para ti mismo y te da igual toda la demas gente del server. Parate a pensar que igual q a ti no te importan los demas a nosotros nos suda la polla si te has gastao 200 o 300 millones de gps en subirte tu puta skill de mierda entiendes? esto es un puto juego para divertirse no un trabajo q tienes q estar todos los dias toda la puta tarde para sacar algo de provecho. Me toca los cojones q en vez de argumentar te dediques a decir cry baby stop crying y demas mierda q no tienen ninguna utilidad por lo menos ya q te crees tan listo argumenta la respuesta y deja de tocar los cojones. Que me parece a mi q tu te crees alguien superior q tiene solo el la razon. Yo quiero un debate abierto no un como no piensas como yo no tienes razon.
Then why you think staff havent changed skillgain????
Because they think just like me!
REALISTIC!

And I repeat, STOP CRYING.
cam if u need only pvp go pvp-alfa
Server definitely needs a fix solution! I suggest trying a broad spectrum of things until you get the right one!

Bottom line make ppl pvp and gank!
I'm agree of everything!

I'm bored with Gm's not connected, no tournaments, no pvp, pvm only. I've been protesting for 867 days and always the same, due to the lowering of players in a few days if I see that this does not change I'll stop playing and Makaveli's guild will be dissapear.
I would like to help improve this, but first they have to do their part is the staff.

Hiroshima, If you have no social life I pity you, but we are all trapped like you that can afford to be 24 / 7 online! We are not all freak like you.

Sincerelly, xuo player!
Gatin if u want only to pvm try other server. ¬¬
Hirosima staff didnt change skillgain or didnt tried to improve pvp and what did they get? lower playerbase then they go out of beta they were like 100 online and now? 45 u still thinking its all allright?

We had a merge of two shard one pvp and one rp/pvm so why i must go to another server if i want to only pvp? im not saying put out rp or something just focus in pvp too.

PLEASE ANSWER WITH ARGUMENTS. SAYING U DONT THINK LIKE ME SO U ARE WRONG ITS A SHIT AND DOESNT FIX NOTHING. IM REALLY THINK IM TALKING WITH RETARDS INSTEAD OF WITH MATURE PEOPLE
Arroyo. Online 24/7???
Have you seen me online the last week for more than 20 minutes??
You are just talking trash.

Camaran, STOP CRYING.
Hirosima to say shit please go out this post i want constructive answer no Stop crying or u are not right. Give intelligent answers but well maybe its my fault to think people like u can have a good conversation about whats happening to the server. U just think about yourself u think u are god and u are allways right. If u dont argument your opinion i wont keep answering yours post sorry but i dont want to waste my time with u.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7