Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Report Problems with IN-X Patcher Here

Did you actually try them yourself though?
The "added" date is the same but if you check in details it says "Last updated on 25.01.2010".

They should work.

my problem is solved, if anyone has the same problem, try unchecking the "relay" on injection main tab :p

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:my problem is solved, if anyone has the same problem, try unchecking the "relay" on injection main tab :p
Thanks! I don't know what the Relay does, but if you change it to the server's IP, that works also: 90.231.130.131

Quote:Did you actually try them yourself though?

Yes I never used the patcher.

This is a client-server login scheme:
client->server marked >
client<-server marked <

> opening first TCP/IP connection (using login.cfg)
> login key (IP)
> login/password
< shards list (game servers IP&name list)
> selected shard
< RELAY server packet (IP,Port,login key)
> opening second TCP/IP connection (using relay info)
- closing first connection
> login key (using relay info)
< characters list
> choosed character to play
< Entering Britannia....
<> play

Some helper programs used to bypass proxy are redirecting firts TCP/IP connection, but unable to redirect second one. To force second connection to specified ip:port there is option Relay server fix.
Absolutely most people must NOT enable it.
© Yoko

So for most of people better to leave it unchecked;p

Disregard my post then. Smile Thanks!

OK so I got UO working on my PC, for that I manually copied over the package files instead of using Eru's auto patcher. At first UO was freezing at the connecting... screen but that was because I had typed the wrong login info for Razor. I had typed in-x.org instead of login.in-x.org.

I have a feeling Eru's patcher might have had trouble working since I was doing it at school. I'll try later today now that I'm home to see what happens and update everyone.

The patcher shouldn't have you stuck at the connecting screen, that's all between the client and the server. The only thing the patcher affects is the .mul files, which contains artwork, animations, maps, etc.

So if you were to login with those wrong, you'd just see everything all wierd, etc. At least I think that's what'd happen.

Nonono, the getting stuck at connecting part was on my home PC which I manually patched the files instead of running your patcher. Plus like I said it turned out to be because I had put the wrong login in the Razor welcome screen.

The patcher was having trouble going through on my laptop which I was running while at school the other day.

Eighty Swords Wrote:The patcher was having trouble going through on my laptop which I was running while at school the other day.
How so? As in taking a long time to run? The upload on the web host seems a bit sluggish so it takes a while to update sometimes. If it looks frozen, just wait. It's downloading. Tongue

You can type "perfmon" into the run dialog in windows to open up the Performance Monitor. It'll show that the program is actually downloading things. Tongue

The first time I let it run for about 5 minutes and didn't show anything after updating muls...patched!. I switched to msn to message someone, then when I tried to go back to the patcher it was an all white screen, and the mouse became a spinning circle (W7 hourglass) when I put the mouse over it. I then started Task Manager, and it was listed as not responding. This happened to me about 4-5 times all at the same time. I gave it another few minutes figuring windows was just saying it was not responding but it didn't change so I did an end task to it, retried, repeat a few more times, never got it to work. Didn't get around to trying it from home, will maybe try tomorrow.

Yeah, it shows as not responding while it's downloading. It's written in Auto-It and I made it before I knew you could make it download in the background. Open performance monitor and see if it's sending/receiving data while it's not responding. Smile

When I'm done with what I'm working on, I'll see if I can change it to background downloading and give it a smoother moving statusbar.