Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Report Problems with IN-X Patcher Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I keep getting problems with people not being able to patch with the IN-X Patcher. Post here to report bugs and I'll see what I can do to fix any issues.

Check This Post first to see if your question's already answered.

Some info you might want to include:
  • Operating System:
  • Is UAC Enabled? (Vista or Win 7 only) [url=http://www.chotocheeta.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/uac_prompt.jpg](ScreenShot):
  • What language is Windows set to?
  • UO Install Directory :
  • Did you install with UO_ML Setup.exe?
  • Did you patch UO with Origin's patcher first?
  • If so, to what patch number?

• Describe what the patcher did or didn't do with as much detail as possible. The more I know about the problem, the easier it will be to fix:

My apologies if you're one of the ones that it's messing up for, but you can download the link below and copy to your UO directory to get the same effect as the patcher until I get the problems resolved.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQDJFEXR

Thanks for the help!
The inability of the patcher to update the client to 7.04 it stays 6.04
If you press "Fix client" it will download client 6.0.4.0 for now.
I might change so it downloads client 7.0.4.2 instead but you shouldn't press "Fix client" unless you are having problems with your client.
Taran Wrote:If you press "Fix client" it will download client 6.0.4.0 for now.
I might change so it downloads client 7.0.4.2 instead but you shouldn't press "Fix client" unless you are having problems with your client.

Please do and let me know when its implemented, or where i can download that client.
I'll put client 7.0.4.1 on the website now, I just forgot about it.
Taran Wrote:I'll put client 7.0.4.1 on the website now, I just forgot about it.

My ping outside uo and inside uo has always been 20, (before and after the new server). But I just downloaded the client 7 and my ping is between 200 and 400. So has this client had a bad influence on my ping?
Hmm really? It shouldn't go up just because you are using a newer client but it sure looks that way.

You could stick with client 6 though, it won't make much of a difference. But if more players experience this I will have to look into it.

You have the latest Razor version installed btw?
seems to work with razor for me but not injection..

it sais failed to load ilpatch, client not supportedCry
Taran Wrote:Hmm really? It shouldn't go up just because you are using a newer client but it sure looks that way.

You could stick with client 6 though, it won't make much of a difference. But if more players experience this I will have to look into it.

You have the latest Razor version installed btw?

Yes the latest, I´ll use 6 and switch to seven when necessary. I see several players experiencing this ingame.
Fable Wrote:seems to work with razor for me but not injection..

Odd. All it does is download and replace the .mul files that are in the folder. I ran it and managed to launch the client fine with injection, but couldn't log in. I think the login problem was server side though and should be fixed now.

smoke

Fable Wrote:seems to work with razor for me but not injection..

your not suppose to log on with the IN patcher using injection, you just fix client set your folder directory and where it says razor set it to ilaunch.

Click patch then you can close it when its done and start up UO like any other day

don't forget to change your port

login.IN-X.org,2593

edit: oh and btw make sure you are doing this in your uo folder using the IN-X Patcher from there
You can run the patcher from anywhere, but you might want to put it in a folder since it makes a few other files and folders.

When you run it the first time, it checks your registry for where UO is installed to, and also for Razor. Injection doesn't have registry keys so I can't really check for it, so you'd have to set it manually.
Pages: 1 2 3 4