• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lol there wont be a wipe 100% sure of that taran wouldn't do something so cruel

on behalf of myself
and
Luda Krshina
ScareCrow
Rabbi Samild

i'm 100% sure these players will agree no wipe lol

The only thing I know , is I dont want to lose my gold and Im sure no one want, since we've been playing all that time with the promise of keep everything when we go out of BETA.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

omg wiping is the dumbest idea yet.

no offense dude but u work for all the money u have just for it to be deleting? imagine how u would feel lol

Ryuuku Wrote:The only thing I know , is I dont want to lose my gold and Im sure no one want, since we've been playing all that time with the promise of keep everything when we go out of BETA.

Excellent. It was just a suggestion I apologize for getting carried away with you Ryuuku, you are a good player.

I just can't stand how arrogant smoke can sound through a forum thread.

LudaKrishna Wrote:omg wiping is the dumbest idea yet.

no offense dude but u work for all the money u have just for it to be deleting? imagine how u would feel lol

No offense taken, just wanted everyones opinion. I was wondering if the people with the gold would be up to it. I never begged taran or tried to go behind players back. All Im lookin for is a yes or no from the players who have tons of cash.

Another idea I just had would be this, why doesn't everyone go out there and spend all their money on static houses and house deeds and rare armors, in doing so we would be getting rid of the gold and ultimately increasing the value of the items if there was limited gold. Does that make sense? Any thought on that Luda, Ryuuku, or smoke?

no i wouldn't, u know how long it takes to make that much?

Coo

To continue my tradition of constantly effing over a single person, I propose we only wipe one persons gold.

That person would be chosen at "random". Rolleyes

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Player selfishness shall always outweigh the need for a rebalanced economy.

Honestly I wouldn't want to wipe gold or anything else but it would really help the shard get off on the right foot. We won't be wiping anything because we would be liars if we did considering how many people we just told that they could come back with everything they had.

Don't get me wrong though, I totally agree with the fact that it would help. Probably because I'm not greedy :p

Quote:Probably because I'm not greedy

Sure ur not....

Shade Wrote:Player selfishness shall always outweigh the need for a rebalanced economy.

Honestly I wouldn't want to wipe gold or anything else but it would really help the shard get off on the right foot. We won't be wiping anything because we would be liars if we did considering how many people we just told that they could come back with everything they had.

Don't get me wrong though, I totally agree with the fact that it would help. Probably because I'm not greedy :p

On behalf of The Ministry, I would like to inquire the cost of a couple of statics. I'd also like to finish this Serp's Hold Static transfer. I think my ping is good enough that I can either get there.

Regards.