Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Would it be crazy to suggest maybe all gold gets wiped when shard opens, only gold allowed is what yoiu can choose to take from 48 hrs of shard opening. I think this would be a good idea and help restart the economy.

Epistemology Wrote:Would it be crazy to suggest maybe all gold gets wiped when shard opens, only gold allowed is what yoiu can choose to take from 48 hrs of shard opening. I think this would be a good idea and help restart the economy.

no it's your problem that you didn't play the first 3 years it came up there not goign to wipe everyones hard work use your head

Deleting all money without any warning would be a serious slap in the face for people who stayed on the shard when population was at it's lowest.

Deleting all money and giving a heads up would mean everyone who has lots of money would just invest it in statics, houses or whatever else that would not be wiped. Nothing to gain from it.

smoke Wrote:no it's your problem that you didn't play the first 3 years it came up there not goign to wipe everyones hard work use your head

A simple yes would of sufficed. I only made the suggestion seeing as how dead the shard had become and that a bunch of new people were going to repopulate it, it would be "interesting" to bring certain things back to "0" especially with people getting to transfer characters and skill stones when you start. I think giving up gold is a small sacrifice.

I guess it just comes to whether or not people want a stable economy or not. If this shard is just going to be up for pvp then disregard what I said.

Like kamos said, I would just buy alot of custom houses till go 0 money and when shard go out of Beta sell them and get 90% money back!

Anyway its not a good idea, alot people stayed on the dry time , the deserve keep they things.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Like kamos said, I would just buy alot of custom houses till go 0 money and when shard go out of Beta sell them and get 90% money back!

Anyway its not a good idea, alot people stayed on the dry time , the deserve keep they things.

I played on original IN and this one aswell, ALOT of money was accrued during the "slow" time. I think it might not be a bad idea to atleast remove some of the gold. No one should be going to new shard with over 5 million gold. In my opinion of course.

Epistemology Wrote:I guess it just comes to whether or not people want a stable economy or not. If this shard is just going to be up for pvp then disregard what I said.

easy for you to say and complain about you wouldn't lose anything, i've been banned and restarted twice so your not going to have your way because your complanning on the forums, we all started somewhere were just ahead because we were dedicated to the server

For your information smoke, I had Taran ban my old account and started this one. Ask Taran if he remembers me, he did it like 2 days ago. I honestly think it is worth mentioning. Not trying to shove anything down your throat. It was merely a suggestion I would really like to hear everyones opinion on the matter and hopefully come to unified opinion mongst the players. Whichever way that is. Please no flaming.

We being rich and gm alot of skills to be honest is better for you guys (newplayers), have so many gm inscript and alchemy now that you can find bs scrolls for almost cost price, and same for potions, armor so cheap.

And you say like everyone here is rich, and its not true.

What the trouble with us having more money them the newcomers, the only thing its a trouble for you is if you going to buy a static, but just one player here have alot money to outbid someone in an auction.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Im not trying to get you to start over, I just want you to see that I actually "practice what I preach" I started over regardless of this posts outcome, actually before I even had this idea.

Ryuuku Wrote:We being rich and gm alot of skills to be honest is better for you guys (newplayers), have so many gm inscript and alchemy now that you can find bs scrolls for almost cost price, and same for potions, armor so cheap.

And you say like everyone here is rich, and its not true.

What the trouble with us having more money them the newcomers, the only thing its a trouble for you is if you going to buy a static, but just one player here have alot money to outbid someone in an auction.

It makes getting things so easy no one will worry about gming any skills other then pvp skills, hence me saying if this is just a pvp shard then dont worry.