Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

smoke Wrote:because then 50-70 players wasted 3 years of there life, stop crying you should of started playing 3 years ago when many people talked about (when the palyerbase was 250+) or if you did play and quit it's your loss

the staff wouldn't do wipe the items of there dedicated players who stayed here when no one else didn't

I just want you to understand I guess, if a wipe was implemented, in the long run the longevity of the shard would be ten-fold.

I have played on IN, the original. I used to be in Ralire's guild. Then I started over on IN-X about 2 years ago when Murry started [TIE]. Then I created my own guild on here and quit playing because I didnt have time. Once I heard about the new server, I had Taran ban my old accounts and started this one, fresh. I believe that if we can come to an agreement it could do wonders for the shard.

Heres a concept.

What if we had a huge wipe, like everything is gone, and all the players who have put tons of time and energy into the shard when it was at its lowest get assigned statics when the new server launches and from that point on, no one is allowed to have statics, just the people who sacrificed all their old stuff?

I think that is a killer idea.

Epistemology Wrote:I have played on IN, the original. I used to be in Ralire's guild. Then I started over on IN-X about 2 years ago when Murry started [TIE]. Then I created my own guild on here and quit playing because I didnt have time. Once I heard about the new server, I had Taran ban my old accounts and started this one, fresh. I believe that if we can come to an agreement it could do wonders for the shard.

Heres a concept.

What if we had a huge wipe, like everything is gone, and all the players who have put tons of time and energy into the shard when it was at its lowest get assigned statics when the new server launches and from that point on, no one is allowed to have statics, just the people who sacrificed all their old stuff?

you keep post over and over, if we have a wipe this if we have a wipe that just shut up you said its an idea no need to spam your own thread and its an opion now your just pushing it. it's not going to happen

yea like shade n eru said a wipe will only remove players from the shard which is the last thing u want to happen.

lol Jamie I already told you, Money to me in this game has no meaning... ill spend it within a week. i have everything i need, actually all i need is my r/rs and a decent weapon and 1 decent armor for tournies... pots and scrolls to duel... and thats all...

there's no sides to be on, its just my opinion for the future of this server. the difference is people think NOW and opposed to 3 months down the line.. lol...
anyhow, hasnt it always been that way?

none the less I already said i wont repeat this wiping of money or anything because its 100% that it wont happen, and for sure no one will agree on it.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Epistemology Wrote:Eru, I hope you never thought I meant the staff to just steamroll with this idea of mine and piss people off. My goal was try to get the players to decide it on their own. That looks like it won't happen. Unless its just Luda, Rabbi, and Smoke that don't like it. Who cares about them Rolleyes

Yea, who cares about us? We've only dedicated loads of time here and spent a lot of time to GET gold (I speak for myself, of course, the others play for blood). I've got a better idea, lets just let you GM all your skills then .set them to 0 and let you ponder how that'd go over.

Regards.

Epistemology Wrote:I have played on IN, the original. I used to be in Ralire's guild. Then I started over on IN-X about 2 years ago when Murry started [TIE]. Then I created my own guild on here and quit playing because I didnt have time. Once I heard about the new server, I had Taran ban my old accounts and started this one, fresh. I believe that if we can come to an agreement it could do wonders for the shard.

Heres a concept.

Ok, check this out. If you nuke everything people will spend the next 3 years accruing items again. Then we'll be where we are today. I'm curious as to why you're shitting in everyone's cereal bowl. Is it because you are a monk or have nothing and want to start on an even playing field? If so, I'd like you to pay me $5 for every hour I played here "cheating my way to millions". I doubt you'll ever have this much money.

Regards.

Silverwolf Wrote:take ingots for example, I know theres people out there with over 50-150K ingots of a single type. thats like saying if 100 ingots makes 1 set and you have example 75k havoc ingots, that means you can make 750 Havoc sets! lmao. Where's the value to that armor if ONE guy has that many...

on a side note- man im pretty sure Rabbi has enough gold to bang any one the CNS, GM'S, ANDDD even any Admins sisters, for ingame gold... and thats no lie, you should see his Bank "RICHEST NIGA ON SESAME STREET" lmao... yes thats dave chapelle

Obvious people took time to get these ingots? You could do the same if you spent the time?

How does the amount of gold I have in my bank have ANYTHING to do with the state of the economy? It should be apparent that I'm not flooding the market with anything. Why is my name being dragged through the mud again...?