Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Safety at vendor male

bankers walk remember, so if they come closer to the side of the bank u can.

LudaKrishna Wrote:bankers walk remember, so if they come closer to the side of the bank u can.

Oh Yes... Srry man you right, you discover my bug exploit!

Gms are so dumb that dont tought on that and Im being using that bug to put my diabolic plains in action.

What I gonna do now? Shit I gonna be banned....

Oh no wait, Staff know npc can walk as he knows that when you add a npc on world you can limit the amount of tile he gonna walk in any direction of the spawner tile.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

yeah lmao, funny how i uncover a lot of shit on this shard and about many ppl cover it up.

LudaKrishna Wrote:yeah lmao, funny how i uncover a lot of shit on this shard and about many ppl cover it up.

Yea man you an hero, how can no one see it?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

i want to buy static in pits (house) please give me value

LudaKrishna Wrote:yeah lmao, funny how i uncover a lot of shit on this shard and about many ppl cover it up.

You uncovered the fact that there is a bank nearby, thats about it. There are line of sight blockers there which prevent the use of the bank and have been there since the day it was bought. Why is everything corrupt or favoritism until its spelled out for you? Stop thinking you know more than the staff team, stop thinking everything is as simple as it appears as a player, and stop falsely accusing people of things you don't know about. Seriously it gets really annoying. If you say the world as a GM you would understand how much caution and work we put into everything to prevent abuse, bugs and just about anything else. From the like 20k losblockers and the 5 blockers, to 8k spawners that not only function as spawning creatures but also perform tasks for us as well.

Oh and smoke, the building at the current pits is not static :p

Shade Wrote:You uncovered the fact that there is a bank nearby, thats about it. There are line of sight blockers there which prevent the use of the bank and have been there since the day it was bought. Why is everything corrupt or favoritism until its spelled out for you? Stop thinking you know more than the staff team, stop thinking everything is as simple as it appears as a player, and stop falsely accusing people of things you don't know about. Seriously it gets really annoying. If you say the world as a GM you would understand how much caution and work we put into everything to prevent abuse, bugs and just about anything else. From the like 20k losblockers and the 5 blockers, to 8k spawners that not only function as spawning creatures but also perform tasks for us as well.

Oh and smoke, the building at the current pits is not static :p

should be!!!

Why you cant aford it ! Tongue