There are some injection scripts at our download section

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Mito Wrote:There are some injection scripts at our download section

I noticed that, but its not the whole packageTongue

In specific I have questions about:
1. setting up .wop on injection
2. using reagents (spell book) spells on injection
3. the missing "energy bolt" , "an mani"script on the package, I want that one too (scripts for scrolls: lightning, xuo kal vas flam, nos kal vas flam, greater heal, energy bolt, mana pot and health pot)
4. Setting a last target on injection

That will get me back on trackTongue

Gladiator Wrote:I noticed that, but its not the whole packageTongue

In specific I have questions about:
1. setting up .wop on injection
2. using reagents (spell book) spells on injection
3. the missing "energy bolt" , "an mani"script on the package, I want that one too (scripts for scrolls: lightning, xuo kal vas flam, nos kal vas flam, greater heal, energy bolt, mana pot and health pot)
4. Setting a last target on injection

That will get me back on trackTongue

I'll add you on msn later and help you with any doubt you have

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Ty mito, you are the bestTongue

Still if anybody wants to send their macros to me for injection / razor, to try, or just to contact me again after all those years, my msn is [email protected]

Happy new year

Theres a version of razor on our download page and i think it works better with the scripts on the forums.

That just links to the latest version on RunUO forums though.

my bad Smile

Gladiator Wrote:Ty mito, you are the bestTongue

Still if anybody wants to send their macros to me for injection / razor, to try, or just to contact me again after all those years, my msn is [email protected]

Happy new year

Mate! Just come online some time on MSN and i will send you my Razor commands. To set it up Razor is DAMN easy! About Injection, A few ppl did help me in the past with it, but i never did get it straight.

i figure this post is an apropriate one to ask this question...whos around from old IN1/2?

Real Untouchable Wrote:i figure this post is an apropriate one to ask this question...whos around from old IN1/2?

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5934

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

much apriciated, thank you.