Imagine Nation Forums
Lurkers Postup Here - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Lurkers Postup Here (/showthread.php?tid=3926)

Pages: 1 2

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_Silverwolf - 01-18-2010

Just curious to see if there's any Lurkers, People who havent Been on in a while or who havent posted on the forums.

And at the same time if their going to make an appearence at the new server.

Lurkers Postup Here - smoke - 01-18-2010

i lurk in the night

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_LudaKrishna - 01-18-2010

u starting back up again silver?

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_Slaquer - 01-18-2010

*lurks*

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_Boromir - 01-18-2010

Sup Silverwolf!
A few PPL did return again from the times Jakko did host Xuo.
I don't know if i still have you on my msn, if i have i name the ppl who did return, where i am aware off.

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_ScareCrow - 01-19-2010

Boromir Wrote:Sup Silverwolf!
A few PPL did return again from the times Jakko did host Xuo.
I don't know if i still have you on my msn, if i have i name the ppl who did return, where i am aware off.

Wheres Da Chipo Big Grin?

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_Boromir - 01-19-2010

My brother said a couple of days ago that he won't start playing, but he is back already Big Grin! We won't play that much as before, but we will play Wink

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_Camaron - 01-19-2010

I logged yesterday and .... i thought there will be more action. I want to call all those ppl who stay afk in pits cuz they r afraid to loose items: this is a game if u loose regs or scroll it doenst matter.

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_Silverwolf - 01-19-2010

Yeah for some reason people are mad scared to lose their stuff here... Kinda sad, you're supposed to lose your shit and take other peoples lol...

specially for just scrolls and pots, like wtf?

And Ill be on once in a while, but I dont have a PC right now mine is all screwed, so I dunno when ill be able to play properly.

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_Gladiator - 01-19-2010

Tha gladiator is back from the RIP guild (Jakkos xuo) Big Grin
Ill be ready to knock everybody down again, but I've currently 2 problems:
1. training skills
2. Razor/INjection problems

Btw Im having problems with getting the right scripts for injection.

Furthermore I have to record my razor scripts for some reason myself. Since the ones on the forum start with Assistant.Macros.MacroCastSpellAction|5 ... and my macros usually just say "Exec: target self" Wait for target , If (Hits < 95) Double click bandage etc... Im using the latest version though, and I have no clue how to script macros myself. Any help?

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_Silverwolf - 01-19-2010

Back from the dead is good, lol. I use Injection mostly, but when I did use Razor it was the same as yours, exec etc... not the other one you pasted.

I dont remember the scripts by heart but im sure someone will help you shortly.

Lurkers Postup Here - imported_Gladiator - 01-19-2010

Silverwolf Wrote:Back from the dead is good, lol. I use Injection mostly, but when I did use Razor it was the same as yours, exec etc... not the other one you pasted.

I dont remember the scripts by heart but im sure someone will help you shortly.

Could you send me your injection scripts for PvP to [email protected] Thanks Alot!Tongue