Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New server ordered

If only I knew then what I know now ;/

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Nasir Wrote:If only I knew then what I know now ;/

Hell, if you knew now what you knew then you'd be better off!

OFF TOPIC- on maka's post.

I think we should make a seperate sticky post on the forums, actually telling the players, the future players, and everyone interested browsing the forums/site, the history of these two shards.

It may not strike many of you, but knowing where your playing, the history and how it unfolded, can mentally motivate players and also answer those questions they were unsure about.

In order to have this merge successful we need to explain the players where these two shards are coming from and why the merge happened. the people playing here have mix ideas of the history of both shards, we need a post to clarify this, and it's very important.

I believe it's VERY important to make a sticky and make IN's versions of maka's explanation and should encourage everyone to read it, both existing players and new ones.

If everyone knew why they were playing somewhere, how its gotten as far as it has, they will have "meaning" for playing and at the same time have "represent" it more aswell... hard to explain what i mean... lol n e ways.. DO IT!! lol

Thanks

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf Wrote:OFF TOPIC- on maka's post.

I think we should make a seperate sticky post on the forums, actually telling the players, the future players, and everyone interested browsing the forums/site, the history of these two shards.

It may not strike many of you, but knowing where your playing, the history and how it unfolded, can mentally motivate players and also answer those questions they were unsure about.

In order to have this merge successful we need to explain the players where these two shards are coming from and why the merge happened. the people playing here have mix ideas of the history of both shards, we need a post to clarify this, and it's very important.

I believe it's VERY important to make a sticky and make IN's versions of maka's explanation and should encourage everyone to read it, both existing players and new ones.

If everyone knew why they were playing somewhere, how its gotten as far as it has, they will have "meaning" for playing and at the same time have "represent" it more aswell... hard to explain what i mean... lol n e ways.. DO IT!! lol

Thanks

omg it's silverwolf

Then ill transfer my char from IN:R Tongue

Sweet Wink!
And tell your friends from IN:R also!
This will be the only chance to transfer characters!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hate and maka's stories are pretty much correct Smile

forum bugged out so o lost my long post and i kinda dont have the energy to type another long one.

my job on RunXUO was to pull as much information from the sphere 99f source code which i somehow found. everything from colors to animation codes.

It was an awesome read! thank you both Hate and maka Big Grin

One intresting question on that..
When are you finally coming back again?
You were DAMN good at the past and you will be very soon Tongue! COME BACK!

ScareCrow Wrote:this is smoke at scarecrows house we playing some assains creed 2

but on topic i got my account deleted due to my own fault your right, no need to point out whats already said i'm asking a simple question no need to get defensive it's not like i haven't worked for everything i own

and with your xuo1 and xuo2 discussions you have no idea what you're talking about stop confusing everyone with incorrect information

tus nuclear fallout or failure (don't really remember the name) was OLD XUO
xuo 1 was ran by jakko
xuo 2 was makas remake
inx is what were playing today

maka didn't have 2 shard remakes..

the one i call XUO2 is the one that had an xuo2 logo on the top left corner of the website, the first xuo i played when silverwolf told me about it back in high school and the one where I was first staff. maka's xuo is the one before inx where i was staff most of the time it was alive. you're confusing yourself.

Eighty Swords Wrote:the one i call XUO2 is the one that had an xuo2 logo on the top left corner of the website, the first xuo i played when silverwolf told me about it back in high school and the one where I was first staff. maka's xuo is the one before inx where i was staff most of the time it was alive. you're confusing yourself.

no im not and lol @ how you make your self look like you kept the shard alive

step 1: never get cocky and say you made this shard stay alive lol.

smoke Wrote:no im not and lol @ how you make your self look like you kept the shard alive

step 1: never get cocky and say you made this shard stay alive lol.

damnit... you sure? I think I've said that once or twice.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:damnit... you sure? I think I've said that once or twice.

Same here...