Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: New server ordered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
An update on the donations! We have now almost reached half of the required donations as you can see on the right side. Thank you everyone who donated and mainly Nasir, who donated $280 in total!
Also, as you may remember I said we need $1000 to cover both the computer and the connection fee for half a year. Since we're half the way it only seemed fair that I would buy the computer now. So I did Smile

The server computer that we are going to use has been ordered (Core 2 Quad 2.5 GHz with 4 GB RAM) and as soon as I get it (which will probably be this week) I am going to configure it so it's ready when we reach $1000. So what are you waiting for?! Donate now and you might be able to get a brand new server to play on for Christmas!
Woohoo!!
Hooray! :d:d
Amen! Thanks everyone who donatade so far...
I see several players who have been here since the beginning and we're probably on IN1,R and XUO... donate mofos Smile Jackal is about to dump some serious cash on us too, but he can't do it alone. Don't be a bunch of cheap Jews. :eek::eek::eek:
I've created an plan to incentivize additional donations until we get to $1000!

In addition to the donation items you'll receive from Shade, Nasir, and Taran, you will also get a little something extra from me! If anyone else that has already donated and would like to throw their hat into the pot, that's fine with me!

Here's what you get for a $10 donation:
  • 1,000 ingots (iron, old copper, silver, gold, shadow, rose, or verite)
  • A mustang choice from any vendor up to 15,000gp (what you don't spend on the mount equates to extra gold back to you), i.e. you get a 10k mustang and I'll give you the extra 5,000gp
  • A set of your choice of aqua/fire/or opiate
  • 10,000gp
  • Wolfbane
TOTAL VALUE: 45,000gp

Here's what you get for a $20 donation:
  • 2,000 ingots (iron, old copper, silver, gold, shadow, rose, verite, ice, or valorite)
  • A mustang choice from any vendor up to 25,000gp (what you don't spend on the mount equates to extra gold back to you), i.e. you get a 20k mustang and I'll give you the extra 5,000gp
  • A set of your choice of sand rock/black diamond/mytheril
  • 20,000gp
  • Diamond katana
TOTAL VALUE: 100,000gp

Here's what you get for a $50 donation:
  • 4,000 ingots (iron, old copper, silver, gold, shadow, rose, verite, ice, valorite, or bloodrock)
  • A mustang choice from any vendor up to 40,000gp (what you don't spend on the mount equates to extra gold back to you), i.e. you get a 30k mustang and I'll give you the extra 20,000gp
  • A set of your choice of (2) sand rock/black diamond/mytheril AND an additional black rock/oceanic set
  • 50,000gp
  • Hell's Halberd/Dwarf Battle Axe
TOTAL VALUE: 250,000gp

Here's what you get for a $75 donation:
  • 5,000 ingots (iron, old copper, silver, gold, shadow, rose, verite, ice, valorite, bloodrock, or aqua)
  • A mustang choice from any vendor up to 50,000gp (what you don't spend on the mount equates to extra gold back to you), i.e. you get a 30k mustang and I'll give you the extra 20,000gp
  • An additional mustang (blizzard, daemon, sand orn, sapphire, black diamond, blackrock, fire, chimera, wizard, charcoal/ghost llama, snow, aqua, oceanic, adamantium, golden (marsh), bloodrock, orn, zostrich)
  • A set of your choice of (3) sand rock/black diamond/mytheril AND an additional black rock/oceanic set
  • 75,000gp
  • Hell's Halberd/Dwarf Battle Axe/Black Widow
TOTAL VALUE: 375,000gp
Just some rules and information to go along with this:

-All donations must first be confirmed by Taran.

-All donations are recorded.

-Trying to scam or cheat this generous offer in any way will be jailable. This was designed as a way to inspire donations and help the shard, therefore interfering or attempts of scamming in any way with this offer will not be tolerated.

-If possible and available, a staff member can assist with trading and in-person confirmation of said donations.

-The donation system will work exactly as it did before and this will, in no way, have any effect on donation items received.
Awesome news, grats every1 that donated and voted!
Wohoo! ****ing awesome! Big Grin

I'll donate as soon as possible! I just don't know how much money I have to spend yet (because of the guitar I've ordered, which I mentioned somewhere in the forum...) I want to make sure I have enough for food at least before I throw away some donation money!
If you have a job it'd better be the max!! You Ministry traitor! I want to give you a hell's hally and a sexy mustang Wink
well, looking at the donation bar, we are short 9$ + 500$ from jackal

ill just throw in another 10$ more and we can get things moving Smile
*bump!*
Rabbi needs to get off of some of that Jew gold he's got.Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5