Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New server ordered

smoke Wrote:no im not and lol @ how you make your self look like you kept the shard alive

step 1: never get cocky and say you made this shard stay alive lol.

you're reading into it too much smoke. i wasn't staff the first few months it opened, but after that i was staff until the day we merged. hence, i was staff most of the time the shard was open/alive. i never claimed or alleged i kept it alive, if anyone did it was maka. he's the reason we all had an xuo to play after the one jakko ran.

and just because the 2nd xuo server we played on (or at least the second one i played on) was run by maka doesn't make it xuo2. the only further thing i can say to convince you that the xuo maka ran was not xuo2, is that if it was, what do you call the one jakko ran? old xuo? and then what's the one before him xuo 0? anyways no need for us to argue this any further, we have different opinions, neither of us will agree with the other and it will turn into flaming soon...

Eighty Swords Wrote:you're reading into it too much smoke. i wasn't staff the first few months it opened, but after that i was staff until the day we merged. hence, i was staff most of the time the shard was open/alive. i never claimed or alleged i kept it alive, if anyone did it was maka. he's the reason we all had an xuo to play after the one jakko ran.

and just because the 2nd xuo server we played on (or at least the second one i played on) was run by maka doesn't make it xuo2. the only further thing i can say to convince you that the xuo maka ran was not xuo2, is that if it was, what do you call the one jakko ran? old xuo? and then what's the one before him xuo 0? anyways no need for us to argue this any further, we have different opinions, neither of us will agree with the other and it will turn into flaming soon...

ofc its not the same i played uo before you numbnuts

Tus Nuclear Failure or fallout (not sure what old xuo was called)
Jakkos XUO
Makas XUO
IN-X

Shade Wrote:Same here...

Yea, except you've actually DONE work for the shard whereas I've just MADE work for the shard Wink. I wonder how many things were adjusted, nerfed, improved, removed, enhanced or otherwise altered as a direct result of my overplaying INX :badgrin: