Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Low Skill Players

Eru Wrote:One thing that people don't consider when they're asking for easier skills is that though they get their skill up faster, so does everyone else.

Actually, I have considered that. I'm not here to speak only for myself, others that I have talked to feel the same way, when I asked them if they would consider a return. The reason I posted in this thread in the first place was to make that clear. Also, I personally don't consider it a race at all, and I'm not an overly competitive person; being the first to accomplish something doesn't really matter to me, but I do happen to concur with the others that consider it a bit of a pain. Nonetheless, this time speaking for myself, I do plan to stick it out and eventually enjoy the fruits of my labour. But many of the older players don't feel that it is worth it, at the current state.

I just wanted to clarify that.

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]"I LOVE famous people. They're so much better than the real thing." Big Grin
"Now my grand-daddy, he rode with the likes of TOM HORN, killing scum like you for a living. We've always been devil slayers."[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rabbi Samild Wrote:That's very good Gatin! How can I help you improve your skills?

i need money and some help, how make macro for other craft skills, like tailor and ins, and say me how much i need money for alchemy and inscript.