Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Balanced Weapons Test!

After some work and a refresher course in math, I have come up with what I think to be a decent formula for the weapons. Though before we implement such a change it needs to be tested and I am hoping a few of you wouldn't mind trying it out on a test server.

This Saturday I am asking that a few of you give us a moment of your time to test this out and give us some feedback. If all goes well and everyone is happy we should be able to get it in by this week or next week possibly.

If you can help test this out please post here with the time and your timezone please.

Remember that this well help the shard out quite a bit and we would greatly appreciate it.

I as you know have tested quite a few of them already and the changes are perfect. This will allow you to use every and all weps. It will make PVM alot more fun and it will all be personal preference. I cant wait until this is implemented. Definately one of the best changes to the shard! I reccomend all players check out the new changes to the weps.

Hmm, maybe 13:00-14:00, GMT+2

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

If nothing happen till there I can try from 2pm to 5pm, -3 GMT.

I'm GMT -5, and I can test any time after 8-9pm probably, I'm going fishing again all day saturday Smile

Well Im back now so just MSN me to let me know when you need help witht he testing Shade.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I'm GMT -5, and I can test any time after 8-9pm probably, I'm going fishing again all day saturday Smile

Sorry for OT, but what do you fish?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

This is going to make things a lot more interesting and it is definately a good change. I will be working on Saturday, however you have my vote!

Lederoil Wrote:Sorry for OT, but what do you fish?

I've gone a few times for pike, perch, and brook trout. Tomorrow we're going for pike and walleye.

Im allways here just say; Galdor come.... Cool

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So how it going to happen? I probably gonna be here tomorrow all day.

Think Shade ll give new weps us and we gona pvp each other... or gandalf did it; open mirrow world we ll join there and we ll pvp in tourney area or ll gank in Occlo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]