Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do Something About It!

He probably uses alot of his bandwith if he has a really good connection.

Trust me, I've thought about hosting it myself.

But for that I would need to get a 100/100 connection (I have 100/10 now) to be able to use bandwith myself. And that will cost about $110 a month (instead of $50 that I pay now). I also have to buy a new computer.

So in the end I still need monthly donations to be able to keep the server running.

I will donate monthly at least 50.00.

50$ for 100/10... doh.. I pay 20$ for 100/100. Not unlimitted, but 80ggb limit, I never even reached 25ggb I think, so technically it's unlim for me;p Anyways, if we'll plan to move server best choice is to move it to you , yeah, maybe new PC will cost fair amount of cash , but it's just once, and when people know how much they need to donate and when theres some kind of ladder on website, how much money is left to buy they will donate with bigger enthusiasm...

Captain Morgan Wrote:I will donate monthly at least 50.00.

If that really was the case it would be great.

But experience has tought me not to rely on donations. People tend to either bail out or get bored after just a short while, then you're left there with bills to pay and no money to pay them with. No offence to you, just saying how people are in general.

But if we were able to get enough donations to cover the computer + the first 6 months of hosting, then it's something I would seriously consider.

We would need about $1000-1200 for that though.