Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do Something About It!

LudaKrishna Wrote:btw Malik said we got rejected, cuz i was him wtf was going on with it

While Shade was away I tried to fill his shoes in taking care of RP stuff. I already talked to you two why I considered it rejected and there seemed to be no issue back then. Both, you and Tech, seemed to understand why I considered it rejected but if I'm out of line here Shade can correct me and do as he wants, since it's his area of expertise anyway.

Only player who hasn't gotten the message yet is probably Scarecrow, unless you guys told him so I'll repeat what I said to you two ingame about it:

Tech and Luda were the only active Prototype guild members at that time so this is mostly based on observations about them. Scare only logged on once in a while to do a few duels or an event. Never, at any point any of them roleplayed at all while interacting with people. I'll quote from Scare's post on RP forums:

Quote:Grunting and moaning while we talk, language is sometimes broiken and interupted by satanic noises.

Nobody did that. Not ever did I see anyone trying to fill the role of zombie undead what the RP was supposed to be. The two other RP characteristics he posted are hard to meet at the moment so I only had to make my judgement based on this one since it's way too hard to find people to kill to fill the two other RP aspects that he posted about.

RP rewards are what the name indicates; Rewards from good RPing. To get them, you have to actually RP. It's not just about writing a story and then getting some items for it. To be honest, I never had anything against the story. I thought it was a good effort from Scare and if the guild would have actually abided by the guidelines that were set in Scare's own post I would have seen no problem at all accepting it and Prototype having RP items. I hope this clears things up a bit.

Taran Wrote:I'm in a hurry but I just want to say that I never got a request about a private guild forum from you ScareCrow. If you still want it you will have to PM me about it and list 5 active players that are currently in your guild.

so then why do other players have guild forums? the only guild that should have a guild forum then should be Lycan because theres only 11 players online which requires 5 for a private guild forum?

LudaKrishna Wrote:u failed u miss aptar's sarcasm (especially since he's IN prototype lol)

btw Malik said we got rejected, cuz i was him wtf was going on with it

lol im not kidding i did tell them he stole it and they asked for the link where he got it from but i jus got lazy and never responded.

Shade Wrote:Again, his story was not rejected and I run all stories through a few plagiarism checkers as well as check RP forums on other shards. If someone was caught plagiarizing though.. well I wouldn't make things very fun for them, thats for sure. Appreciate the pm though aptar, nothing like a good lie to motivate staff...

jus keeping u busy

LudaKrishna Wrote:lmao the ministry doesn't even have any active people lol

That's why their forums will be disabled soon if noone responds to my post I made there.

I posted a lot and said lots of suggestions. I enter and u didnt change anything. Nobody will play here lol your server its not playing for fun its like a ****ing job u need to be online a lot to play here (lets put all super hard to make ppl play doenst works).
If staff dont change his attitude this server will die. Maka did a very good job in the last xuo. When i voted yes to the merge i didnt think the server will be like this shit.
The staff u think 9 days macroing all the day (in case u have the resources to macro) its worth to play a 10 ppl server? LOL U R CRAZY.

Ill check the server one more time in a month or two.

Camaron Wrote:I posted a lot and said lots of suggestions. I enter and u didnt change anything. Nobody will play here lol your server its not playing for fun its like a ****ing job u need to be online a lot to play here (lets put all super hard to make ppl play doenst works).
If staff dont change his attitude this server will die. Maka did a very good job in the last xuo. When i voted yes to the merge i didnt think the server will be like this shit.
The staff u think 9 days macroing all the day (in case u have the resources to macro) its worth to play a 10 ppl server? LOL U R CRAZY.

Ill check the server one more time in a month or two.

thanks for your input

this is someone who already has A FULL CHARACTER GMED, it's funny how he even sees theres something wrong we've been saying the last same things for weeks and about a month now and you keep say no no thats not the case but it is

Here's the real issue with INX. It may shock you that it's not hard skillgain or the pvp but something else...

People have such a specific idea of what UO should be all about that they discourage everything outside of their predefined criteria. The problem with this is that nobody has the exact same idea of what UO should be so there will always be people saying no to suggestions and since nobody is willing accommodate what the other players want, a feature that could have been enjoyable to some people doesn't get implemented at all and everyone loses. It is absolutely impossible to implement 1 feature that everyone will like so players need to let other players get their suggestions included too.

If a few people want a new craftable decoration which doesn't compromise the gameplay in any way, don't tell them no that's a dumb idea. Let them get it added because it will give them a reason to play.
If a few players want a new quest let them get it added. Don't say 'staff should do something else', let these people have it if it means they will stay.
If a few people want a new event don't turn it down because you don't like it, let them enjoy what they want.

I know I sound like a bit of a hypocrit here since I've gone against these examples sometimes in the past, but I'm trying not to anymore and if people acted more like in these examples sooner or later you will want something added and if you didn't say no to everybody's suggestion just because you didn't want it I'm sure people won't block yours. As the saying goes; 'what goes around comes around'. In UO terms that translates to 'if you stop me from having fun I'll stop you from having fun'.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I know I sound like a bit of a hypocrit here since I've gone against these examples sometimes in the past, but I'm trying not to anymore and if people acted more like in these examples sooner or later you will want something added and if you didn't say no to everybody's suggestion just because you didn't want it I'm sure people won't block yours. As the saying goes; 'what goes around comes around'. In UO terms that translates to 'if you stop me from having fun I'll stop you from having fun'.

I always gonna say no to a stupid idea.
And yes to good ideas.

People can do the same to my ideas.

Or soon we gonna have a server with pink unicorns around.

Ryuuku Wrote:I always gonna say no to a stupid idea.
And yes to good ideas.

People can do the same to my ideas.

Or soon we gonna have a server with pink unicorns around.

Some people actually like pink rides though! lol And mainly I said my last post because some people like to hold grudges. People think stupid shit like "you said no to my suggestion but even though yours isn't so bad i'll say no to it"

Eighty Swords Wrote:"you said no to my suggestion but even though yours isn't so bad i'll say no to it"

Usually those are the people with stupid sugestions.

I don't even like the color pink so don't look at me.

But really, this is the problem. For such a small reason a suggestion got turned down. It's not like everyone will be using that ride... Anyways it's not even a real suggestion so I won't argue for/against it, I just wanted to try and make people understand something. We'll see if it ever does any good.