Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Noobie suggestion

Eighty Swords Wrote:True, but part of the suggestion was to get people to come to the forums to see the updates made ingame, and to also read about all kinds of quests that are available, since some people say there's nothing to do, but it's just a case of not knowing sometimes and if you can point people in the right direction that would help the problem.

Absolutely truly! I completely agree with you!

You just want more people on forums so you can increase your total number of posts Smile

Papa Smurf Wrote:You just want more people on forums so you can increase your total number of posts Smile

How it will help? Well lets all we will be flooding here now )))

That message was for 80 swords :lol:

Yes that's exactly it... because I don't give 2 sh*ts about INX and want it to do well...

Eighty Swords Wrote:Yes that's exactly it... because I don't give 2 sh*ts about INX and want it to do well...

I agree, you are here for the posts.

Captain Morgan Wrote:I agree, you are here for the posts.

Right... I'm here for the posts but I spend all kinds of time helping people ingame and answering questions on MSN for people...

When's the last time you even logged on (to the game) buddy? Yea I thought you don't log much...

Do you really think I'd spend my time posting on forums where half the people hate me or don't know how to have a serious discussion. Wouldn't you think if I just wanted to claim a high post count I'd at least be doing it on a forum for something I enjoy, like hockey as opposed to talking with people who back up their points by saying sh*t like 'stfu noob' or 'because I said so'?

I think you are on the forums more than the game itself. As for when I was on last, right before work :lol:

Well some of us are talented enough to multitask and can therefore handle UO + forums at the same time Smile

And probably just like you, I have more then 1 character so just because 80 swords isn't on the status page doesn't mean I'm not ingame Wink

YOU LEAVE 80 SWORDS ALONE!!!! Cry (imitates the dude on youtube : the you leave britney alone guy) :evil:

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:YOU LEAVE 80 SWORDS ALONE!!!! Cry (imitates the dude on youtube : the you leave britney alone guy) :evil:

:lol::lol::lol: