Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anti AFK Macro Gump

Skillgain doesn't make people leaveSmile They just won't join a server with hard skillgain when theres noone around, thats the point. And I dunno who likes building chars, that's something new for me. I'd understand if you was talking about WoW or D2 any game with levels, where you actually need to play to build your character, there you can build different classes of same character and on any level you have lots of same levels around, so you still playing, in diablo2 you could even make low-lvl dueler and so on...
But UO, where to make your character you always AFK macroing, where you can't start PvPing some of your skills aren't GMed - how could it be funny?

Gang-Bang Wrote:Skillgain doesn't make people leaveSmile They just won't join a server with hard skillgain when theres noone around, thats the point. And I dunno who likes building chars, that's something new for me. I'd understand if you was talking about WoW or D2 any game with levels, where you actually need to play to build your character, there you can build different classes of same character and on any level you have lots of same levels around, so you still playing, in diablo2 you could even make low-lvl dueler and so on...
But UO, where to make your character you always AFK macroing, where you can't start PvPing some of your skills aren't GMed - how could it be funny?

Agree 100% that's why games like D2 continue to do great even 10 years after it came out. Because you can play while you train your character. There's some fun to that. Unlike with UO where you leave the PC on for X hours or X days to train skills. When someone wants to play a game they want to play it right away, not in 1 week. That's like going shopping with your parents for your birthday gift, you know what it is but you can't have it for another month cause it's not your birthday yet!!

You act like you cant gain skill while hunting. I am sure I am not the only one who likes to start from scratch on UO. Making your char is part of the fun. Im sure its not that much fun being GM everything.

hey let me say i used to hunt tons and my archery only at about 80.

where else do u use archery? LOL

I GMed archery hunting, never trained it afk.
I know 2 other guys who did the same.
Btw After finish fencing and sword I finished tatics hunting too.

Papa Smurf Wrote:You act like you cant gain skill while hunting. I am sure I am not the only one who likes to start from scratch on UO. Making your char is part of the fun. Im sure its not that much fun being GM everything.

I enjoy building my character also but, your a moron if you want to macro three weeks before you can duel properly :evil:

phobia Wrote:I enjoy building my character also but, your a moron if you want to macro three weeks before you can duel properly :evil:

You is the moron if you need 3 weeks to build a character to pvp.

Ryuuku Wrote:You is the moron if you need 3 weeks to build a character to pvp.

Agreed

Ryuuku Wrote:You is the moron if you need 3 weeks to build a character to pvp.

why duel unless you can do it right with all needed skills

It takes way less time to get a pvp char ready. It doesnt take nearly 3 weeks.