Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

U should read this

Shade Wrote:no, you paged asking to be tele'd to the pits, I said no. you paged again saying something like "cmon man i been here for like 2 hours, just tele me out" and the pages kept coming and I stopped with the back and forth after the 5th or 6th page because I got tired of you being so insistent about being tele'd instead of asking for help finding the exit. Next I believe you posted about quitting, minutes later you were no longer in the dungeon though.

Anyway, you people need to keep in mind that there are easy places to hunt with very little risk. You guys don't hunt those places though because they don't have as good of loot. What you don't seem to realize is risk = loot. Either go somewhere safe and take your time earning the gold or go somewhere tough and take the risk for the extra loot. Feel free to hunt at like covetous level 1 if you want a noob friendly dungeon for noob-level loot.

We can easily add ankhs all over and lower the risk but I promise you, the loot will be lowered as well. Of course if that happened then people would just hunt at the already easy areas, like the one I mentioned, and it would defeat the purpose of having dungeons with different difficulty levels.

Lol posted about quitting UHIUHAIUHaiuhAIUhaiH

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

The problem here is, some guys play that game for 3+ years and dont know how to get out of FIRE DUNG LVL 1.....

You guys should enter in a dung by the entrance and explore it to the end, so if you die you gonna know the way out.
But Seens you go to somewhere with a rune directly to an xtreme (or whatever) and dont even know where you are, that why you get "stuck" in a simpli dung.

Ryuuku Wrote:The problem here is, some guys play that game for 3+ years and dont know how to get out of FIRE DUNG LVL 1.....

You guys should enter in a dung by the entrance and explore it to the end, so if you die you gonna know the way out.
But Seens you go to somewhere with a rune directly to an xtreme (or whatever) and dont even know where you are, that why you get "stuck" in a simpli dung.

its a recreated version made by shade so i had no idea where to go.. i know how to get out from serpents but this one was harder..

@Shade well shade maybe if i was there for 2 or more hours your could've helped me on how to find a way out of the dungeion? Also it's pretty dumb right after you get out of the dungeion you can use the stuck menu but yet you can't use it inside.. so why can you use it outside a dungeion when you're not stuck but when your in the dungeion not stuck either you can't use it? Bascially it means we lose our items for sure for no reason what so ever..

yeah we can go hunt at bad hunting spots but the loot sucks royaly and the skill gain is hard here so you need much resources which cost a lot of money so you see where im getting at?

smoke Wrote:its a recreated version made by shade so i had no idea where to go.. i know how to get out from serpents but this one was harder..

@Shade well shade maybe if i was there for 2 or more hours your could've helped me on how to find a way out of the dungeion? Also it's pretty dumb right after you get out of the dungeion you can use the stuck menu but yet you can't use it inside.. so why can you use it outside a dungeion when you're not stuck but when your in the dungeion not stuck either you can't use it? Bascially it means we lose our items for sure for no reason what so ever..

yeah we can go hunt at bad hunting spots but the loot sucks royaly and the skill gain is hard here so you need much resources which cost a lot of money so you see where im getting at?

Remember.. your a minority, i tell you all the time, we are PKs... When were here, no one wants us, when we leave... they all miss us. If you had red skin hue and talked like a demonoid you would have for sure been helped because "you dont know better". Also, Skillgain is ridiculous!!!!! you cant even make a new character because the skillgain wastes your life away.. itll take like 2 weeks to make a decent pk LOL.
Anyways, maybe you guys should finally take the "pvpers" ideas into consideration.. theres 40 online and most of them are from INR... that tells you something.. try and attract the other half of the merge. its starting to become an issue and if you have not noticed it yet then you never will and well be in Beta forever.

Regards,
Scarecrow [Prototype]

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

smoke Wrote:its a recreated version made by shade so i had no idea where to go.. i know how to get out from serpents but this one was harder..

Only the mobiles were changed kiddo. I did not add any new paths or teleporters or block any normal routes. The only thing changed about fire was the mobs. The route to get out to serps is identical and in fact its easier as I removed some of the traps along the way! Don't make it sound like I turned it into a maze when I didn't even add a single wall piece...

Quote:Remember.. your a minority, i tell you all the time, we are PKs... When were here, no one wants us, when we leave... they all miss us. If you had red skin hue and talked like a demonoid you would have for sure been helped because "you dont know better". Also, Skillgain is ridiculous!!!!! you cant even make a new character because the skillgain wastes your life away.. itll take like 2 weeks to make a decent pk LOL.

We have like 4 active RPers so I don't know what you are talking about when you say pvpers are the minority. There are more pvpers on the shard at any given time, so by your logic we must be doing something wrong for the RPers, more so then the pvpers. Oh and it takes about 9 days to make a pvp character, if you use some common sense when choosing skills off the stone that is.

I cant understand why stuck option never work for you...

When was me, Gang and Mad taming lava we used stuck to leave the place.

smoke Wrote:yeah we can go hunt at bad hunting spots but the loot sucks royaly

You keep missing the point that everyone is saying... i'll put it nice and simple for you... no risk means no reward.

Wtf, you kidding me??
Skillgain is not INSANE!
I say the only hard skills are Carpentry and Blacksmith, all others with a bit of dedication are pretty easy, seriously.
Fire dungeon is the SIMPLEST dungeon ever.
And I agree with Samurai, many old players dont know how to get through Hytloth last level... Thats why they get stuck so easily, I have NEVER got stuck that I had to call a GM to get me out, theres ALWAYS a way out and also in complex dungeons like Despise there are exit gates all over the dungeon so if you die :lol:

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Eighty Swords Wrote:You keep missing the point that everyone is saying... i'll put it nice and simple for you... no risk means no reward.

the hardest risked monster = 7-9k and it takes TONS of resoruces not even worth it too kill it, and your going to tell me that no risk = no reward? it always one hits you and litterly the resources you use not worth it to kill it

then the dark guardian in wrong is just impossible to kill lol..

Then just do what I do, dont kill it :lol:
Go get those 5 xtreme dragons over and over, there are MANY cool monsters with a NICE drop, even better drop than xtreme dragons. Wink

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

smoke Wrote:the hardest risked monster = 7-9k and it takes TONS of resoruces not even worth it too kill it, and your going to tell me that no risk = no reward? it always one hits you and litterly the resources you use not worth it to kill it

then the dark guardian in wrong is just impossible to kill lol..

Yea there will always be those impossibly hard monsters, but nobody says that's the monster you have to kill all the time. From some posts in this thread it sounds as if people want a res gate next to 2 xtreme dragons or wherever there are 3 extreme skeletons.

My attitude on this is kinda changing... I don't think a few (1-2 per dungeon max) would destroy hunting, but it shouldn't be a clear path from the resgate to the hard monsters. Then again it shouldn't be impossibly hard considering you have 10 hp after getting ressed. Unfortunately like shade said adding res spots means lower loot...

and what about one rune newbied and remove autosupply?