Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: U should read this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi.
I posted some months ago and i entered uo and saw the same problems.
No active playerbase and the ones that r active dont do fun things like gank duel or something.
Thats a BIG problem to the server because newcomers enter and see that nobody moves and there is no action so they do alt+f4 and quit the server. If it continue like this u wont get more playerbase.
Autosupply must dissapear (if they give items for free why u should hunt to get scrolls and armour?).
If u go hunting and u die its like omfg i wont got my things never because there r like 34893289539845 spams between the doungeon entrance and the corpse. (u should add some ress anks, im not saying lots of them but maybe two in the doungeon).
Ill like to have at least one newbied rune.
Sorry for my english i have more suggestions but dont know atm how to translate them to english maybe edit when i know.
Please reply and post your opinions.
thx for reading

Darktime

i think that the newbied rune maybe a good idea, but if the things are so easilly this will be bored... the only think that i will suggest for this server is that ourselves call friends and talk to old xuo players that we have in msn to play on in-x.
that's all

GL
Camaron Wrote:Hi.
I posted some months ago and i entered uo and saw the same problems.
No active playerbase and the ones that r active dont do fun things like gank duel or something.
Thats a BIG problem to the server because newcomers enter and see that nobody moves and there is no action so they do alt+f4 and quit the server. If it continue like this u wont get more playerbase.
Autosupply must dissapear (if they give items for free why u should hunt to get scrolls and armour?).
If u go hunting and u die its like omfg i wont got my things never because there r like 34893289539845 spams between the doungeon entrance and the corpse. (u should add some ress anks, im not saying lots of them but maybe two in the doungeon).
Ill like to have at least one newbied rune.
Sorry for my english i have more suggestions but dont know atm how to translate them to english maybe edit when i know.
Please reply and post your opinions.
thx for reading

About the rune I think it should be ALL runes newbied or atleast a Runebook.

other than that i agree with all Smile

Eighty Swords

Very good ideas!

Only one I don't 100% agree with is the ankhs. I think a better solution is to go hunting with a partner. It makes for more active people and if you put ankhs that makes hunting easier so items like xtreme ar and good weapons will sell for even less because there's less risk involved in getting it.

smoke

Eighty Swords Wrote:Very good ideas!

Only one I don't 100% agree with is the ankhs. I think a better solution is to go hunting with a partner. It makes for more active people and if you put ankhs that makes hunting easier so items like xtreme ar and good weapons will sell for even less because there's less risk involved in getting it.

i dont understand why it's a must to hunt with a partner? you shouldn't have to rely on anybody if theres no anhks or res gates and if there too far people will just give up getting there body..
This ankh issue should of been resolved a long time ago.

There should be ankhs placed all over dungeons, certain distance apart, allowing people to ressurect themselves and have a chance to get their items back and continue hunting ALONE.

This game is made to be played independant just as much as it is with partners.

shouldnt HAVE TO hunt with somebody, it should just be a lot easier.

Having no ankhs is a major issue, believe it or not, when it comes to pve. no one enjoys dieing and knowing that they cant get their things back. this causes people to be nervous and most of all frustrated and causes them to log off pissed.

fix this issue, it wont do anything but make it beneficial for the players.

smoke

Silverwolf Wrote:This ankh issue should of been resolved a long time ago.

There should be ankhs placed all over dungeons, certain distance apart, allowing people to ressurect themselves and have a chance to get their items back and continue hunting ALONE.

This game is made to be played independant just as much as it is with partners.

shouldnt HAVE TO hunt with somebody, it should just be a lot easier.

Having no ankhs is a major issue, believe it or not, when it comes to pve. no one enjoys dieing and knowing that they cant get their things back. this causes people to be nervous and most of all frustrated and causes them to log off pissed.

fix this issue, it wont do anything but make it beneficial for the players.

exactly and once i paged in a dungeion because i had no idea where i was going even with uoam if i could have some assitance or be teleportorted to pits they simply said no and they didn't even help me find my way out of the dungeion. I tryed to use stuck menu and i couldn't because supposefuly you can't use it in a dungeion i paged to ask why it's because the GM said they don't want us to retreieve our items.. Why they did this? no idea whatsoever it's actually pretty lame to get answered like that "oh hey we just saw you die but were not going to help you at all your on your own" that's bascially the message i got left with..
95% of the "stuck" pages we get are so silly. I always walk the dungeon myself from where the player is and in almost all cases it takes less than 1 minute to either get to a res or to get out of the dungeon.

If you're in such a rush to get ressed get a friend to help you.
If we place res anks every 20th tile we might as well add a .res command that you can use.
Wich dung you cant use stuck menu?

I dont know that one, I already used stuck menu from near all dungs ( at last the most importants) at the last levels of each one.

Just if you used stuck 2 times at that day you cant use anymore.

Sometimes you just need to move a bit to get stuck working. If you die far from the ress you must use stuck get resource and go back take your body thats what I always do.

Ps: Alot dungs have sings at entrance warning about go alone and telling to not call gm if you die inside, cause its your own risk go alone.

smoke

Taran Wrote:95% of the "stuck" pages we get are so silly. I always walk the dungeon myself from where the player is and in almost all cases it takes less than 1 minute to either get to a res or to get out of the dungeon.

If you're in such a rush to get ressed get a friend to help you.
If we place res anks every 20th tile we might as well add a .res command that you can use.

i was stuck there for an hour and i was asking for help and no one even helped me it just got ignored after a while i mean thats the kind of stuff that make new players NOT want to play..

@ryku fire dungeion
i got stuck in fire once late at night cuz xtreme dragon killed me. it took me 2 hours to find the way out of the dungeon, i only got out cuz i finally got stuck menu working in the end. cuz it was late at night practically no one was online soo yea
LudaKrishna Wrote:i got stuck in fire once late at night cuz xtreme dragon killed me. it took me 2 hours to find the way out of the dungeon, i only got out cuz i finally got stuck menu working in the end. cuz it was late at night practically no one was online soo yea

ROFL.... you guys should try to explore the dung before go kill anything beside just got a rune to the spot you want in there.

haha Xtreme Dragon at Fire is just by the SH entrance and if you go a bit ahead is T2A entrance.

You was the most near at entrance than you could be.

The problem is those runes to exact location it make people dont want to explore anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5