Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quick Update

ive found some new decos in ocllo that aren't normally there but i can't pick them up.. are you suppose to page?

There He Is:

[Image: shapeshifter.jpg]

****ing cool shit.
Was I right??
Its in Despise?
Dont answer me here, tell me ingame Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

smoke Wrote:ive found some new decos in ocllo that aren't normally there but i can't pick them up.. are you suppose to page?

As Shade said...

Shade Wrote:First, new collectible items have been added throughout the world. Some of them may be in plain sight while others are well hidden. You may stumble on these items and notice that you cannot simply pick them up but with a little skill they are actually attainable. The simplest one to be found is located somewhere in Ocllo. There are plenty more to be found and I will be adding to the list as time progresses. They also respawn after some time and currently there is about 25 to be found.

stealing doesn't work on them shade

im off to bed

Well he never said you have to steal them... you might have to use lockpicking or remove trap first, or say something special... who knows, shade is so vague :doubt: