Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Moving while afk?

3 lines of text every 30 seconds? thats not as bad as wop spam :p

Still though it was pointless and I wouldn't blame anyone for moving you. The reason the vendor mall was moved was to prevent (name) spam at the pits or if people started advertising, so clearly we don't want a trend of spam started there.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]it seemed alot faster as the last text never got off the screen before the first one came again. And i havnt mixtrued with for how long the text should stay on screen :o
Or maybe it could be because the sentences where fairly large that it did seem more intense than what it really was.[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]it seemed alot faster as the last text never got off the screen before the first one came again. And i havnt mixtrued with for how long the text should stay on screen :o
Or maybe it could be because the sentences where fairly large that it did seem more intense than what it really was.[/COLOR]

Pff even then. I would've kicked him.

Haters. :badgrin:

Yankovic Wrote:Pff even then. I would've kicked him.

How about we kick ya in the ass for the new hw? lol :icon_twisted:

Eighty Swords Wrote:How about we kick ya in the ass for the new hw? lol :icon_twisted:

Kicking me in the ass wouldn't really help you with that. I'm already kicking someone else in the ass so he will goto the datacenter and get the thing running.

Yay for ass kickings!

ahem

Keep it clean hate! :p