Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Moving while afk?

I was AFK in the pits and for some reason, after coming back I found that I'd somehow moved to the back of the vendormall. Is this a client issue? I'm using 6.0.4.0.

T-anks.

Rolleyes

Taran Wrote:Rolleyes

My sentiment exactly.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:I was AFK in the pits and for some reason, after coming back I found that I'd somehow moved to the back of the vendormall. Is this a client issue? I'm using 6.0.4.0.

T-anks.

Yeah, a client-issue is what it is! Rolleyes Evil client 6.0.4.0 .. Sad

I've checked the logs and you have nothing to worry about, there was no evilness involved in this act, the GM doing it probably just figured that the vendors at the vendor mall also wanted to hear about how rich u are :]

Regards,
Hate

Next time if he is wearing that full excptional Adamant armor, put he inside my house! :icon_twisted:

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Next time if he is wearing that full excptional Adamant armor, put he inside my house! :icon_twisted:

Me too, and lock the doors so even Ryuuku can't get in! Muhahahaha

Eighty Swords Wrote:Me too, and lock the doors so even Ryuuku can't get in! Muhahahaha

Bah!!! you dont like 3some?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

NO! I'm greedy and want him to myself lol!

Eighty Swords Wrote:NO! I'm greedy and want him to myself lol!

I'm flattered :o

I did it, Because you where spamming, and not like once every mintue try once every 3 seconds.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Rabbi Samild Wrote:I'm flattered :o

Glad to see someone appreciates me Smile *curses hate*

Odium Wrote:I did it, Because you where spamming, and not like once every mintue try once every 3 seconds.

It wasn't every 3 seconds, it was a 12 second delay for the first, 4 second delay for the second, and 14 second delay for the third. 3 seconds :badgrin::badgrin: