Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Online: 0

smoke Wrote:lol? yeah i look like a dumbass obviously go duel shifty for another 650k and lose and quit

@my post with picture, can any Gm/Seer/Taran help me? I really don't want to lose all that time when i have proof date/picture of skills =/

Yeah you do =/

Nice random comment. Also i wont lose next time.. I made a simple mistake i never make but w.e this is off subject

u = dumbass Smile

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

smoke Wrote:@my post with picture, can any Gm/Seer/Taran help me? I really don't want to lose all that time when i have proof date/picture of skills =/

Proof?! Is that picture a proof?! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

And why would you get the skill back when other players was not even able to log in? Do you think that would be fair?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

we don't have to do nothing , why? because shard was having technical problems, you knew the shard was having problems (crashing) but you ignored that and continue macroing even though you knew the shard was froze and everything you did on that period time would not save ? :eek:

and now you want uss to reward you with the points you earned withing that period?:eek:

I'ts like your about to enter a tunnel on your car and you get a sig saying : NO ENTRY ALLOWED, OFF-LIMITS , WARNING EXCAVATIONS BEING DONE INSIDE , But you keep on going ignoring that and you fall into a hole then you want the goverment to pay you for your car damage cause you had no fault

Lederoil Wrote:Proof?! Is that picture a proof?! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

And why would you get the skill back when other players was not even able to log in? Do you think that would be fair?

I actually agree with you I don't believe it lol. If smoke can have his skills back please let me know and I will take a screen shot and submit it showing I have many many skills GMed! Photoshop and even Paint can do great things.

Tiesto Wrote:I'ts like your about to enter a tunnel on your car and you get a sig saying : NO ENTRY ALLOWED, OFF-LIMITS , WARNING EXCAVATIONS BEING DONE INSIDE , But you keep on going ignoring that and you fall into a hole then you want the goverment to pay you for your car damage cause you had no fault

Actually he probably would be able to if the sign said "NO ENTRY ALLOWED, OFF-LIMITS , WARNING EXCAVATIONS BEING DONE INSIDE". We live in Quebec so everything has to be in french so smoke could sue for law 101 being broken, which basically says any public signs must be predominantly french lol :p

smoke you can't be serious that you are complaining about 2 hours 'lost' when the shard would have been down anyways... And it's especially worse when you leave macros going 24/7 anyways! What's 2 hours?

Eighty Swords Wrote:Actually he probably would be able to if the sign said "NO ENTRY ALLOWED, OFF-LIMITS , WARNING EXCAVATIONS BEING DONE INSIDE". We live in Quebec so everything has to be in french so smoke could sue for law 101 being broken, which basically says any public signs must be predominantly french lol :p

Yea right...

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Was that a sarcastic yea right? Because it really is (part) of a law in Quebec that got introduced in the 1970s making French the only official language of Quebec...

Another part of the law is that if you immigrate to Quebec from any other country, your kids have to go to school in French. The only way a kid can go to school in English is if you have proof that one of the parents went to school in English in Quebec.

For anyone who is interested or still doesn't believe me... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_of_...egulations

I Don't believe u 80!!!!

lol

btw its pretty ez to know if a pic has been shopped and gl trying to perfect the gradiant with paint lol. Plus try getting the exact font and positioning.

The reason for his proof is he has 2 screenshots, one when the server was down for ppl and not doing world saves and one right now where the skill level has decreased. In 2 hours you can't gm something from 90 even for most skills soooo yea.

anyways i think the main reason is becuz it sucks having to macro knowing u already reached there.

Quote:anyways i think the main reason is becuz it sucks having to macro knowing u already reached there.

no, what sucks is you trying to macro when you know you can't and anything you do won't be saved because staff told you CLEARLY not do do anything in that period time between technical issues but even after that you continue..............

LudaKrishna Wrote:btw its pretty ez to know if a pic has been shopped and gl trying to perfect the gradiant with paint lol. Plus try getting the exact font and positioning.

Copy the numbers from other skills you have to get the text right, and photoshop has a smooth over feature that makes part of a picture blend in with the area around it including, color, texture, etc. You know if we gave screen shots to Davidson he'd be able to make it look flawless. Damn he'd even be able to add me some adamantium ingots lol.

LudaKrishna Wrote:The reason for his proof is he has 2 screenshots, one when the server was down for ppl and not doing world saves and one right now where the skill level has decreased. In 2 hours you can't gm something from 90 even for most skills soooo yea.

You guys both went from like 0-90+ provocation in 2 days and smoke is complaining about 2 hours worth? Damm I've spent like a month on it and still not GM. 2 hours for you guys is nothing compared to 2 hours for me since you can leave the PC on all day...

Whatever the 'main' reason is for getting it back, the reason you won't get it (or at least shouldn't) is that only a select few people were able to play on INX because something screwed up. It's almost as if I had been allowed to play my mortal when INX was in Beta 1 and only open to staff... Only a select few people can access the shard but they can still profit. Not cool IMHO.

Anyways I gotta take a sh*t before I go play hockey. Laters. (IF UO crashes on me can someone compensate me for my lost time since I wasn't around to restart it? lol)

Lederoil Wrote:Proof?! Is that picture a proof?! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

ah here we go it's people like you who just commented this phrase right here why i can't get my skills back probably. Also maybe because I actually took the liberty and tryed to make an effort to save the skills i've lost by posting proof? but yeah once again i've wasted time macroing and i'm kind of tired of it when it's not even my fault and i did the best i could to not lose skills by providing clear proof of what i was at.

Tiesto Wrote:no, what sucks is you trying to macro when you know you can't and anything you do won't be saved because staff told you CLEARLY not do do anything in that period time between technical issues but even after that you continue..............

I clearly labeled and stamped the time when the shard crashed that's why i have the date/time up duh..? So I didn't uhh macro and try to trick you guys or lie lets say? Check the post eighty posted when the shard crashed in the technical forums it's a few mins after nine which the time is.

Tiesto Wrote:we don't have to do nothing , why? because shard was having technical problems, you knew the shard was having problems (crashing) but you ignored that and continue macroing even though you knew the shard was froze and everything you did on that period time would not save ? :eek:

and now you want uss to reward you with the points you earned withing that period?:eek:

I'ts like your about to enter a tunnel on your car and you get a sig saying : NO ENTRY ALLOWED, OFF-LIMITS , WARNING EXCAVATIONS BEING DONE INSIDE , But you keep on going ignoring that and you fall into a hole then you want the goverment to pay you for your car damage cause you had no fault

I find it funny how you can say that tiesto because the whole staff (including you :p) is encourgaing new players to come and play on IN-X, therefore they need to macro, so you're telling them to come macro yet when the shard goes down due to the staff and they actually provide solid proof of there skills lost you tell them too bad when it's the cause of you're own staffs fault when we could of been macroing? I don't see where you're going with that.

Really no disrespect but that's what it looks like, you tell us to macro which i'm doing for the 2nd time =/ (which is my fault and yet the shard keeps crashing at least once a week :S this time i actually put some effort into trying to save my skills (1.3) which i finally just gained back after 2-3 hours of macroing yet you denie it becuase you say people will complain because i though of something smart that they didn't..

Anyways I'm going to go watch hockey, sorry if I was rude or out of line but it's just my opion and thoughts =/

Lol you was one of the first to come on forum when server crashed and knowed it was crashed and just some people could stay on.

It was your fail in continue macroing.

Just go macro again while you sleep, bah.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Quote:You guys both went from like 0-90+ provocation in 2 days and smoke is complaining about 2 hours worth? Damm I've spent like a month on it and still not GM. 2 hours for you guys is nothing compared to 2 hours for me since you can leave the PC on all day...

80 its more like we went from 40-90 in like 6 days. I dunno why u just don't leave ur pc on lol that really has nothing to do with us.

@tiesto If the tunnel allows certain ppl to go in then for sure i'm going to use it becuz it was allowed for me to use it, govt should done a better job in making sure no one can use it. it's not like we went out of our way to access it.

anyways wtv i'll do it again, but i don't get why we're penalized cuz someone crashed the shard for some people and nothing any1 says is gunna make me understand that tbh

btw we're talking about the skill WHEN the shard crashed not about us macroing after knowing it was crashed