Imagine Nation Forums
Online: 0 - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Online: 0 (/showthread.php?tid=3508)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Online: 0 - imported_Rabbi Samild - 04-23-2009

Why, G-d, why?! I had adamantium ores Sad

Online: 0 - smoke - 04-23-2009

you can thank madman for that crash as he is abusing bugs once again and refusing the report them, also now the stauts page is ****ed and says 0 clients online but there are really 12 users online

Online: 0 - imported_Shade - 04-23-2009

Well the issue is being looked into and we just have to wait on someone to hit the shard with a defibrillator.

Also, if someone is abusing a bug that crashes the shard thats pretty much deliberately attacking the shard and may result in them getting banned, especially if they have done so in the past. Obviously such an accusation needs to be looked into but be sure I'm having a blast digging through the logs.

Shade Wrote:Well the issue is being looked into and we just have to wait on someone to hit the shard with a defibrillator.

Also, if someone is abusing a bug that crashes the shard thats pretty much deliberately attacking the shard and may result in them getting banned, especially if they have done so in the past. Obviously such an accusation needs to be looked into but be sure I'm having a blast digging through the logs.

I believe madman's exact words were "it's not damaging the shard" when really it is, that also can be checked into the logs he said something very simillar to that

EDIT: I just hope theres no time warp because the shard is back up but the server status page is messed up so i duno if it's actually running correctly don't want to waste all this time macroing porvocation if it's just going to warp :S

Also feel bad for the other people who got kicked off during the night becuase of madman's stupidities

Online: 0 - imported_Paulie - 04-23-2009

I still cant get on, and if it was cause by madman im sure shade will take care of it and there will be proper punishment.

I'm still online there are still some people who haven't crashed and are sitll macroing or are active, i hope there is no time warp or i'll be macroing for nothing =/

heres a picture of the status of the shard and what my skills are at now (macroing during the shard bug) and the date/time labeled. Hoping if there is a time warp and considering i got proof/date/time maybe my skills can be replaced if there is a time warp.

[Image: 2jcf3b9.jpg]

Online: 0 - imported_Paulie - 04-23-2009

it shows me logged in but im not weird!!!

anyways, i'm out to bed hope this situation gets figured out soon =/

Online: 0 - imported_MadMan - 04-23-2009

Lol once again technique thinks he is smart accusing me of this. Its just hilarious to me.. really.

always pointing the finger at madman eh

Edit: How would i be able to do this? lol

Online: 0 - imported_Theo - 04-23-2009

actually... i was chopping logs and i saw the "The Server has Crashed" message BUT you can still move and shit... so i figured something is wrong so i logged out. now im stuck at "entering britannia" page after you pick your character.

Online: 0 - imported_XoD - 04-23-2009

Theo Wrote:actually... i was chopping logs and i saw the "The Server has Crashed" message BUT you can still move and shit... so i figured something is wrong so i logged out. now im stuck at "entering britannia" page after you pick your character.

YEah....i`m get this trouble too. UO Client just freezing on mesasge "Entering britannia"!

Online: 0 - Father Mecchio - 04-23-2009

*Sighs* No training today for me I suppose... *sniffles*