Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Online: 0

um wut was the problem? lol jus curious

Shade Wrote:Just thought I'd jog your memory,

Lool Smile Well I like to **** with technique because he believes anything.. So i knew he would believe me like a dumbass and go post about it just to end up emberrasing self at an attempt to be smart hauahaiuhauiaauha

(I hope you read the page I made after i said that tho. incase you didnt)

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Well MadMan the logs dont lie. You actually did crash the server...

I just realized that people here actually believe everything. So I'll immediately tell that it wasn't MadMan but Hate who crashed the server. It wasn't Hate's fault tho.

yankovic Wrote:i just realized that people here actually believe everything. So i'll immediately tell that it wasn't madman but hate who crashed the server. It wasn't hate's fault tho.

: )

I seriously hope no world saves have been done in this buggy period because people who were magically able to stick around and do anything got unfair playtime over the rest of us who couldn't connect Sad

Eighty Swords Wrote:I seriously hope no world saves have been done in this buggy period because people who were magically able to stick around and do anything got unfair playtime over the rest of us who couldn't connect Sad

A few worldsaves have been done, like 2 or 3. Server crashes like 15 mins after worldsave

MadMan Wrote:Lool Smile Well I like to **** with technique because he believes anything.. So i knew he would believe me like a dumbass and go post about it just to end up emberrasing self at an attempt to be smart hauahaiuhauiaauha

(I hope you read the page I made after i said that tho. incase you didnt)

So i'm a dumbass because i like to beleive the best in people? well you just look like a dumbshit now

smoke Wrote:So i'm a dumbass because i like to beleive the best in people? well you just look like a dumbshit now

no lol.

you do

ahauihaiuahuiahaiuhaiuah

ugh i'm sure the world saves were far back becuase i went form 95.1 to 93.8 training provocation which takes long..

[Image: 347v5mq.jpg]

since i have proof that i was actually at that would it be possible to actually get those skills back? it's not like im lying and i actually have proof I don't see why i wouldn't be able to get it back =/ because to gain 1.3 on provocation is like losing 2 hours of your time really prolly even more

yooooooooo me 2, now we won't be able to play on the weekend cuz we gotta finish macroing man this sucks

MadMan Wrote:no lol.

you do

ahauihaiuahuiahaiuhaiuah

lol? yeah i look like a dumbass obviously go duel shifty for another 650k and lose and quit

@my post with picture, can any Gm/Seer/Taran help me? I really don't want to lose all that time when i have proof date/picture of skills =/