Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Online: 0

[Image: 55560114.jpg]

heres my ss to prove my skill gain.

lol tech we didn't crash thats funny lol

Upon restart the last worldsave before the system message "The server has crashed" will be used. Anything you do at this point, if you are somehow connected,most likely won't be saved.

To Madman: I sincerely hope you didn't crash/bug the shard but if you didn't, claiming you can in game isn't much better because now I have to waste my time and Taran's time checking into your evilness or cries for attention, whichever it may be. Don't say things like that though man, even if its just a joke because claiming you can or will do harm against the server isn't a joke and I sure do not take it lightly. That's like calling the police and saying "I killed before and I can do it again, wanna see?" then someone dies 2 minutes later...

Someone may have some way of crashing a certain area (like the pits). I know if you drop certain colored items on the ground, it'll crash anyone who steps in that area.

Shade Wrote:Upon restart the last worldsave before the system message "The server has crashed" will be used. Anything you do at this point, if you are somehow connected,most likely won't be saved.

To Madman: I sincerely hope you didn't crash/bug the shard but if you didn't, claiming you can in game isn't much better because now I have to waste my time and Taran's time checking into your evilness or cries for attention, whichever it may be. Don't say things like that though man, even if its just a joke because claiming you can or will do harm against the server isn't a joke and I sure do not take it lightly. That's like calling the police and saying "I killed before and I can do it again, wanna see?" then someone dies 2 minutes later...

Lol i didnt do it.. and i never said i could do it.. never said i would either

attention? if i wanted attention i would talk like technique

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Adding transparent mobiles can have the same effect... or so I hear... I never did that! Nope! Not once!

um so am i macroing for no reason right now?

MadMan Wrote:Lol i didnt do it.. and i never said i could do it.. never said i would either

4/23/2009 3:00:49 AM : <Madman> did u read that?
4/23/2009 3:00:51 AM : <Person1> server has crashed?
4/23/2009 3:00:52 AM : <Person2> has crashed
4/23/2009 3:00:56 AM : <Madman> i did that
4/23/2009 3:00:59 AM : <Madman> :>
4/23/2009 3:01:01 AM : <Person2> no
4/23/2009 3:01:02 AM : <Person2> u didnt
4/23/2009 3:01:05 AM : <Person2> do it agaiin
4/23/2009 3:01:05 AM : <Person1> leet haxor
4/23/2009 3:01:06 AM : <Madman> bet?
4/23/2009 3:01:16 AM : <Madman> lets bet on
4/23/2009 3:01:19 AM : <Madman> ill do it again
4/23/2009 3:01:23 AM : <Person2> why dont u report that shit
4/23/2009 3:01:33 AM : <Madman> its harmless

Just thought I'd jog your memory,

what a dumbass, what you think you wouldnt get caught specially talking in game about it. Shit at least you could of msn someoen you did it not in game, how stupid can you be!

[Image: youdumbass.jpg]

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

LudaKrishna Wrote:um so am i macroing for no reason right now?

Most likely, though I cannot be 100% sure. Are there still world save going on?

i haven't seen any....but even if i provide a proper ss aka proof of what my skill gain is at?

Well seeing as how nobody else can get on I don't think that would be entirely fair.

yea i see wut u mean but it's like not really fair either for me that i can't get the skill gain i have because of server issues Sad