Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nomore Guards

I say that because of recent events, we should remove all guards, just a suggestion.

Thanks.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

I vote FOR this movement

horrah

Guards should come when you call them, but they should drop trou, moon you and laugh at you. Smile

I dont follow this at all Sad

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

lol im down for guards only comming when u call them and when they show up all they do is place bets on who is going to win lol

sure, let's make everybody red too and give out free pvp skills and supplies too!! :/ (in case you didn't catch it there's some sarcasm there)

or one week out of the month lord blackthorne bribes all the guards to be corrupt and during that week guards protect evil and attack good.

Shade Wrote:or one week out of the month lord blackthorne bribes all the guards to be corrupt and during that week guards protect evil and attack good.

lmao IMAGINE, that'd be hilarious

Shade Wrote:or one week out of the month lord blackthorne bribes all the guards to be corrupt and during that week guards protect evil and attack good.

I would like to see that happening but no guards at all on that week ( just for bit lol)

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

I've already posted something like that... Z-Day

I'm on top of it!

Would be badass if one week out of the month, no guards, zombies everywhere, perma night, CHAINSAWS...
*puts the joint down*