Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Nomore Guards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I say that because of recent events, we should remove all guards, just a suggestion.

Thanks.
I vote FOR this movement

smoke

horrah
Guards should come when you call them, but they should drop trou, moon you and laugh at you. Smile
I dont follow this at all Sad
lol im down for guards only comming when u call them and when they show up all they do is place bets on who is going to win lol

Eighty Swords

sure, let's make everybody red too and give out free pvp skills and supplies too!! :/ (in case you didn't catch it there's some sarcasm there)
or one week out of the month lord blackthorne bribes all the guards to be corrupt and during that week guards protect evil and attack good.
Shade Wrote:or one week out of the month lord blackthorne bribes all the guards to be corrupt and during that week guards protect evil and attack good.

lmao IMAGINE, that'd be hilarious
Shade Wrote:or one week out of the month lord blackthorne bribes all the guards to be corrupt and during that week guards protect evil and attack good.

I would like to see that happening but no guards at all on that week ( just for bit lol)
I've already posted something like that... Z-Day
Would be badass if one week out of the month, no guards, zombies everywhere, perma night, CHAINSAWS...
*puts the joint down*
Pages: 1 2