Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

first new armor topics!

If I remember correctly, lunar wasn't that glaringly yellow on NOS. It was more of a light, subtle yellow. Same with Undine. Tongue Wow those are strong colors. I do like the purple though. I'm gonna make some and toss on a feather hat and I'll be Prince.

Ryuuku Wrote:I really dont fell motived to collect those Lunar Bones to make that ugly armor, on Undine,at last I did the chest and gived up, I just dont liked it Big Grin

Just wait for Rabbi.

ROFL, um no. I'm waiting for Dwarven/Wizard, some REAL armors. Ugly yellow and purple aint worth the tiiiime.

Make it 60 armor and I'll show interest. 42 is like shadow armor Big Grin

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]its the same lunar as on nos, however the undine is modified.
and i lvoe em both <3 and i have seen alot actually who like it when theyve seen it on me ingame Big Grin - and how can u like the fire one!?!? god the taste is sure diffrent ^^[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Mirak, Seiken and Zircon PLatemail Tourny Gear Please.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

I'm curious. Can bone armor be repaired? It seems like a lot of work to make a set of armor with a low AR that can't be repaired. :/ Also, I have some Invulnearble bone armor that has the same AR as invul plate that I can't repair with smithing.

Sindern Wrote:I'm curious. Can bone armor be repaired? It seems like a lot of work to make a set of armor with a low AR that can't be repaired. :/ Also, I have some Invulnearble bone armor that has the same AR as invul plate that I can't repair with smithing.

Lunar/Undine *sounds* useless :/

Well, I hate to call something useless after someone's worked on it, but it does seem like it needs to be tweaked a bit. I haven't actually tried to get the stuff to make it yet, so they may be really easy to make if the mobs that drop the materials are pushovers. If that's the case, then the current AC is fine.

Odium Wrote:and how can u like the fire one!?!? god the taste is sure diffrent ^^

Actually, I think its ugly as well, I never said I liked it though, just that I'd buy a set. I doubt I'd ever wear it. But at least its something different from what we already have, which I think is one of the main attributes that should be looked at when adding new armors. The rest of the armors added are kinda a joke. These armors like elven etc have been requested for a long time, so yeah I see why they are added, but even the elven could be made a better color then the boring dull green. I'm just saying the only set I'm at all motivated to get is 1 out of the 6 new ones. Overall, two big thumbs down on the choices for new armors. People should be way more excited about these and I think they would be if they were decent colors. Maybe I'm being overly harsh because I think leather and bone just look so dumb, at least we finally have a... purple...ish... color.
Rolleyes

Sindern Wrote:If I remember correctly, lunar wasn't that glaringly yellow on NOS. It was more of a light, subtle yellow. Same with Undine. Tongue Wow those are strong colors. I do like the purple though. I'm gonna make some and toss on a feather hat and I'll be Prince.

Please sing purple rain for us all while you're dressed up!

Eighty Swords Wrote:Please sing purple rain for us all while you're dressed up!

Brilliant! Smile It's kinda long though.

Hey you got yourself into this! haha