Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

first new armor topics!

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]i have seen 2 topics the past 2 weeks when we introduces new armors about they went on like..

"I was the first one to have armor xx and yyy"
picture picture

BUT
now last sunday we introduced 2 new armors aswell but dont seem like anyone even noticed that?! cmon guys ^_^ i wanna see em *smiles*

and cudos too shade as usual![/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Psh. Don't drag my name into discussion with ugly armors. You are lucky I love you or I would have added them solely to be death armor that instantly kills anyone who equips it. :p

Actually the undine isnt too bad, I just hate yellow:evil:

Odium Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]i have seen 2 topics the past 2 weeks when we introduces new armors about they went on like..

"I was the first one to have armor xx and yyy"
picture picture

BUT
now last sunday we introduced 2 new armors aswell but dont seem like anyone even noticed that?! cmon guys ^_^ i wanna see em *smiles*

and cudos too shade as usual![/COLOR]

Maybe we all knew these new armors were your evil work and there's a big conspiracy going on to not show them muhahahaha. Be strong team! Don't give in to Odium! :icon_twisted:

I really dont fell motived to collect those Lunar Bones to make that ugly armor, on Undine,at last I did the chest and gived up, I just dont liked it Big Grin

Just wait for Rabbi.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ok Taran Solved your problem : http://www.in-x.org/
He was the first one to take a pic with those amors Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

lol change these hues!
I thought it was Lunar, not Solar

I'm on top of it!

its old lunar.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Yellow is the new green!

Of the 6 new armors introduced, the only one I'd want a set of is fire. Havoc is ok but I have daemon steel and red extreme sets so I dont see a point in buying a havoc set.
The rest are all just, well, I'm sorry but they are hideously ugly. To me anyway, I guess some people might like them.. lol

elven and dragon are nice... but this yellow one hehe

I'm on top of it!

PedroDiLara Wrote:elven and dragon are nice... but this yellow one hehe
[COLOR="Yellow"][COLOR="Yellow"]
At last you can turn into a Ranger...

ITS MORPHING TIME !!!!! [/COLOR] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcGlMMnu5gQ[/COLOR]

Go Go Power Rangers!

I'm on top of it!