Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Donation Items

It's not the fact that he got something and I didn't, it's the fact that he got it by not doing anything in game where as I had to spend x amount of hours hunting or mining and selling the ore to be able to buy a tub. He can also make a profit off selling clothing he dyes with the tub so he's ahead twice.

Amin man you gotta hop in game! I see you on the forums a bit lately but not ingame. You got UO setup?

Eighty Swords Wrote:It's not the fact that he got something and I didn't, it's the fact that he got it by not doing anything in game where as I had to spend x amount of hours hunting or mining and selling the ore to be able to buy a tub. He can also make a profit off selling clothing he dyes with the tub so he's ahead twice.

Amin man you gotta hop in game! I see you on the forums a bit lately but not ingame. You got UO setup?

He got it by not doing anything in game? He plays the game but hes helping out the server by paying real life money. Hes doing more than u if he donates for it..

Quote:Who cares if he gets a tub or r/r cloth. they are all things you can get if you play the game.

Award him with a random rare dye tub, or something, there should be a chart if you donate x money your eligabe for x items.

what's the big deal with giving out donation prizes that arent exclusive items.

You guys are taking this thing way to serious, if someone giving their cash and is helping the server/player base, he deserves to be given something in return.

if you dont like it, donate yourself... no ones stopping you.

I agree

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

I like the input guys keep it up Smile

How about some opinions from Taran and other IN-X staff?