Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Donation Items

Ok so here is a seperate thread for the topic of donation items. Please respond all of your thoughts and ideas relating to this topic. I love to help shards with donations, however I am more likely to help if I get a little something in return. Such items as Tubs, Newbied Clothes, Decorations, Mounts (Ethereal or newbied, to ONE player only) items that will not change the economy. Tubs could be locked down by staff in your home and if caught selling cloth of that color everything gets deleted or worse? Same goes for other donation items? Please post ideas here and responses. My bank account is getting fat and I want some donation items :lol:

IMO, it shouldn't be anything that has an in-game function. Deco or clothing is about all that I can think of that would be fair.

I think that stacks of coins or pieces of gold bouillon that have been r/r to indicate that you're a donor would be fine. It's something to show other people that you donated, but really the best reward is the shard we play on.

I've been on shards before where you get special super items for donating and it's just a joke. Basically unless you donated on those shards, you'd never get beyond being mediocre.

Again, skills and items that would make you better than the next player is not what im suggesting. Everything I am in favor of is nothing that would make a difference from one player to another, but thanks for the input Sindern.

Agree with sindern. Stuff like newbied or ethereal mounts turn it into a joke. I'd be fine with clothes or deco items. Maybe for big donations a shroud or something, but even that I think is pushing it.

Ever walk around a bank and see those weird ingots that don't stack normally? Staff could color those gold and hand them out, or a pile of silver coins renamed as donated gold pieces and colored gold. I say silver coins because they can't actually be used for anything. Or maybe give out those tiny 1 square statues.

Mount I would say no because tamers work very hard to train that skill and shouldn't loose some of their business because people donate.

Colth or tub I'm kind of against because it's hard for the staff to monitor that you don't give any out. And they have more important things to do then check every container and character in the game for some cloths. We need a worry free option, like Papa Smurf said to lock decos down. There's NOTHING you can do to unlock it so there's no way you can trade it. And what if you have a friend or family member that also plays who gave you some cash and you donated? Can you both wear the cloth, or only the guy who gave directly to the server?

Shrouds I'd say no because that's the highest RP reward there is and it's taking away from their hard work if you can get it for donating.

You guys are too picky. It would encourage a lot more donations if there were some sort of prize to it. (I don't see how tubs that cannot be sold / traded to anyone can affect Shiz) Smile either way.. if it would help our playerbase and server shouldnt we do it? ><

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

imo this is very bad idea because GM's do not replace items or try as little possible to give free items away, donating say 5-10$ a month would make you rich doing nothing..

At first I was really against this idea too smoke, but giving someone decos that can't be moved unless a GM allows it won't make anyone rich. And for 5-10$ a month, 60-120$ a year, you get a few lousy decos.

It's not like a new armor called Donator's Protection is being added and every piece has +100 AR +10 mana and +10 damage...

i know it wouldn't make a difference for decos but hes asking for tubs r/r cloth and so on

I know, and like I said in an earlier post I'm against tubs and r/r cloths for donation rewards.

You can always give them RR cloth that says, I Donate To Inx and maybe some regs since im going to take them all. I think that would be very generous. If THis turns in one of those donation games, people are going to be upset. Just letting you guys know.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Who cares if he gets a tub or r/r cloth. they are all things you can get if you play the game.

Award him with a random rare dye tub, or something, there should be a chart if you donate x money your eligabe for x items.

what's the big deal with giving out donation prizes that arent exclusive items.

You guys are taking this thing way to serious, if someone giving their cash and is helping the server/player base, he deserves to be given something in return.

if you dont like it, donate yourself... no ones stopping you.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]