Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Online: 0

smoke man no1 reads posts here it's hilarious, i think we stated wut u just said like 5 times alrdy lol

anyways dude just stop posting here some ppl jus dun understand

p.s: 80 2 hrs a night = 60hrs for 30 days. If ur using wireless make sure u don't have the option checked of "Kill Connection when inactive" or something i forgot wut its exact wording is but i know there's an option like that on ur pc/laptop if u use wireless. there might be one for wired connections also u might want to check that. If they're not checked then seriously call ur isp

LudaKrishna Wrote:smoke man no1 reads posts here it's hilarious, i think we stated wut u just said like 5 times alrdy lol

anyways dude just stop posting here some ppl jus dun understand

im at 99.5 i should be gmed this in an hour anyways finally Big Grin

smoke Wrote:omg I keep telling everyone I wasn't online macroing after everyone couldn't WHEN the shard crashed i poped open the .on menu took a picture i was at 95.1 THERE WAS A TIME WARP so i lose 1.3 of skills that's why i was pissed off i wasn't macroing during the time of the bugged shard. (well i was but i didn't count it in the screen shot, the next morning when i fully macroed over night i got to 97.5) How many times do i have to explain my self jesus it's in like 5-6 posts. I DIDN'T CONTIUNE NOR COUNT MY SKILL POINTS AFTER THE SHARD HAS CRASHED. (maybe if i write it in capitals people will understand?)

anyways you can close this topic as i said it's just beginning to get more and more flames from other people

Well I'm not the only one here who didn't understand you 100% so maybe you could have done a better job explaining. Either way, the shard screwed up so everyone lost some time spent macroing/crafting/hunting. Anyways like you said this isn't going anywhere.

LudaKrishna Wrote:p.s: 80 2 hrs a night = 60hrs for 30 days. If ur using wireless make sure u don't have the option checked of "Kill Connection when inactive" or something i forgot wut its exact wording is but i know there's an option like that on ur pc/laptop if u use wireless. there might be one for wired connections also u might want to check that. If they're not checked then seriously call ur isp

I'm not sure why you're bringing up this 60 hours thing, because I'm not about to go nuts for losing some time. If it's about the time you guys lost, you lost 2 hours one time so it's really not such a huge thing. Again, like you and smoke are saying this isn't going anywhere.

Thanks for the tip on the modem though. It's an ethernet connection between my modem and router and then router to pc. I've also gone through the modem and router settings and didn't see anything like this for wired connections. I spoke to my ISP once already and they said the only disconnect they do is every 24 hours to renew your IP. They also say that it's not at a certain point everyday, but 24 hours after you connect. There’s still the problem of PC screwing up and UO screwing up. Once I get a 3 day weekend (which will probably be never) I’ll think about formatting and installing everything again to clean up my system. Been at least a year since I’ve done that anyways…

By the way, my macro went all night no problems, my genious macro even multi tasked for me, and when one job was done it did the other job the whole night. Provocation at 96.x now Smile And as of 9ish it's still going!! That's like a world record for me hahaha

Eighty Swords Wrote:Well I'm not the only one here who didn't understand you 100% so maybe you could have done a better job explaining. Either way, the shard screwed up so everyone lost some time spent macroing/crafting/hunting. Anyways like you said this isn't going anywhere.

I'm not sure why you're bringing up this 60 hours thing, because I'm not about to go nuts for losing some time. If it's about the time you guys lost, you lost 2 hours one time so it's really not such a huge thing. Again, like you and smoke are saying this isn't going anywhere.

Thanks for the tip on the modem though. It's an ethernet connection between my modem and router and then router to pc. I've also gone through the modem and router settings and didn't see anything like this for wired connections. I spoke to my ISP once already and they said the only disconnect they do is every 24 hours to renew your IP. They also say that it's not at a certain point everyday, but 24 hours after you connect. There’s still the problem of PC screwing up and UO screwing up. Once I get a 3 day weekend (which will probably be never) I’ll think about formatting and installing everything again to clean up my system. Been at least a year since I’ve done that anyways…

By the way, my macro went all night no problems, my genious macro even multi tasked for me, and when one job was done it did the other job the whole night. Provocation at 96.x now Smile And as of 9ish it's still going!! That's like a world record for me hahaha

lol but the question is how much did your inscription go up by? xdd

smoke Wrote:omg I keep telling everyone I wasn't online macroing after everyone couldn't WHEN the shard crashed i poped open the .on menu took a picture i was at 95.1 THERE WAS A TIME WARP so i lose 1.3 of skills that's why i was pissed off i wasn't macroing during the time of the bugged shard. (well i was but i didn't count it in the screen shot, the next morning when i fully macroed over night i got to 97.5) How many times do i have to explain my self jesus it's in like 5-6 posts. I DIDN'T CONTIUNE NOR COUNT MY SKILL POINTS AFTER THE SHARD HAS CRASHED. (maybe if i write it in capitals people will understand?)

anyways you can close this topic as i said it's just beginning to get more and more flames from other people

I Dont want to keep this discussion going on.. but there was no time warp at all. The strange thing of yesterday was that the shard kept running after the crash but because it was crashed it didn't save anything anymore. So you could do everything but it didnt matter because you would lose it all. Announcements of that have been made several times ingame.

The shard crashes took place 15 minutes after every worldsave. So the most you could have lost was 15 minutes nothing more.

And eighty. Your isp would say **** you at a 2 hour downtime because they dont promise you 100% uptime. They are even allowed to have a downtime of several days before you dont have to pay.

Yankovic Wrote:I Dont want to keep this discussion going on.. but there was no time warp at all. The strange thing of yesterday was that the shard kept running after the crash but because it was crashed it didn't save anything anymore. So you could do everything but it didnt matter because you would lose it all. Announcements of that have been made several times ingame.

The shard crashes took place 15 minutes after every worldsave. So the most you could have lost was 15 minutes nothing more.

And eighty. Your isp would say **** you at a 2 hour downtime because they dont promise you 100% uptime. They are even allowed to have a downtime of several days before you dont have to pay.

then how do you expalin it man? i took the s/s very closly timed when the shard crashed because i was actually on UO downstairs when it said The Server has crashed.. it's werid but it doesn't really matter anymore because i just GMed it =/

EDIT: Also it's not like im lying because person2 in the text right before the shard crash the person who was talking to madman was me so I was active as soon as the shard crashed (and stayed up)

Yankovic Wrote:And eighty. Your isp would say **** you at a 2 hour downtime because they dont promise you 100% uptime. They are even allowed to have a downtime of several days before you dont have to pay.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Not true, or well depend on what crappy deal u got i guess.

if i lost 2hours everynight it would actually mean more than 2 hours as i have to wake up to get my server etc running again so it would mean atleast 8-10hours of downtime everyday.

Also atleast i do pay for 100% if it stops for a few hours or a day i got the right to point this out and pay less for that month. or well it worked a few months ago when my net failed around 01:00 3 days in a row. (it came back up after 30-60min. everytime.)[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

yea most isp's provide 100% uptime unless clearly stated otherwise.

it's like paying for a cs server and having it down for 30 mins at night. it's just not supposed to happen.

Yankovic Wrote:And eighty. Your isp would say **** you at a 2 hour downtime because they dont promise you 100% uptime. They are even allowed to have a downtime of several days before you dont have to pay.

Agreed 100%. Like I said; 2 hours represents less then .5% of my the time in a month so it's really negligible.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Well I'm not the only one here who didn't understand you 100% so maybe you could have done a better job explaining. Either way, the shard screwed up so everyone lost some time spent macroing/crafting/hunting. Anyways like you said this isn't going anywhere.

Wait a sec... wtf am I saying here? lol I just realized I made no sense compared to my post before this one.

At 9:43 I post the shard crashed, over 1 hour later you post the screen shot of your upped skills... yet you aren't talking about lost skills in that period...??? I'm not looking to start another argument by saying this as this discussion is kind of over, I just wanted to correct myself.