Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Missing mounts

30k in shitty tickets certainly won't cut it :/

My suggestion was that we will spawn a new mount, like oclock, that will be just as rare and instead of you getting money or tickets you will get that mount.

Taran Wrote:My suggestion was that we will spawn a new mount, like oclock, that will be just as rare and instead of you getting money or tickets you will get that mount.

4 people had ridgeback, its unfair you spawn one oclock that only one find and keep taming it....and you have to search for it again more hours and hours of running around world

Better if you just give a rare Zos not respawnable to each one who had an ridgeback. Just one or same amount of ridgeback the person had.

Give me a Lava Zos ( or the color I have on tube) and I'm ok, If you wanna give me one for each ridgeback better Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Why would it be unfair?

The new mount would be just as hard to get as the ridgeback was when it spawned.

Ridgeback was hard to us get it, So you think is fair wipe then from who had it with hard work and spawn an oclock to who find first get it and own the spawn location?

And who lost ridgebacks stay with nothing?

We already had a ****ing hard work searching for ridgeback now I need to pass more 10 hours searching for one thing and Have a High change to dont get.

Ridgeback was our for right. If a staff member dont like it and remove from us he have to replace it. Thats what I think.

Edit: If someone go to your bank acc stole your money and stole money from another 5 person you would be happy if he say, Oh sorry I go put a bag with the money I stoled from your acc on a place in the world. Luck getting it back! Oh if someone find first that not my problem.....

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

What Taran is saying is that we should replace it with an equally rare mount, with equally hard taming skill requirements and that is equally hard to find. He used Oclock as an example, and frankly, we do not really have all that many other rare mounts.

So, if it is equal in all aspects besides it's look and strength, do you still have a problem with it? And if so, why? It is really the best replacement we can give you, at least the best replacement that comes close to what you had.

The only difference is the bodyvalue.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

what Ryuuku is trying to say is... we ALREADY spend 10 hours searching for these mounts for nothing. and now we have to spend another 10 hours to get back what we ALREADY have... that is unfair. we had luck to find these mounts... and luck don't always come.

No no, what is being said here is that we could give you a new mount that is new to the world. That way you guys could be the first to have it as compensation for what was lost, thats what I would like to happen.

Yeah sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.
Ofcourse everyone who owned a ridgeback would be given the new mount.

So thats good!

Okay we have agreed on a solution here so we shall start replacing what was lost. Please PM me with how many you had and I will compensate you with an equal amount as soon as I verify it in the logs. Also be sure to mention your player's name who owned the mount, bought it, or tamed it.

Again I am sorry about all this trouble and we will start compensation immediately.