Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Missing mounts

Can someone look into missing mounts? I dont remember selling my ridgebacks (mytheril) but theyre missing from my rare mount bag. I havent gotten drunk in a few weeks, so that couldntve been it Wink.

Help, (plix)!

Regards

They looked like a ridable fetus, so we aborted them.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Ok i think that this matter is complete bullshit sorry about the language, but i spent a shit load of time finding these spawns and shit and they get deleted why? I spent to much resources and to much time in my life to fidn these damn thingas now i have 3 less rare mounts because someoen decide that they didnt want them in the game? Was it cause of jealousy that ur player character didnt have one? If you didnt want them in game then why the **** did you spawn them in the first place! I really think who ever is responsible for this needs to explain themselves to us few that had these mounts! I think its a really ****ed up sitution! And if you ask me only ones who shoudl eb able to delte these is Taran and Maka and i dont think they would without letting the player know before hand!

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

I added them in game so I guess its my fault. Of course its been a month or so since it was added and thought if there was an issue with it, it would have happened before now.

Sorry for the trouble this caused to all the people who had them. I never thought someone would just get mad about me adding them. There are plans to compensate for this loss.

well, at least i got compensated with 30k gold for mine Rolleyes

i couldve sold them for at least 200k each... what if i had sold them to someone for that much and then they were removed? would the player be compensated that much?

es bullsheet.

giving an item/skill/anything to a player legitimately through spawners/etc should be enough. if you dont like that it was added, stop them from spawning. but you dont take something away that has already been given... and without saying anything. shit.
if i hadnt posted/paged, would anything even have been said?

This was done all wrong.

If someone had an issue with them, it should have been stated and agreed upon, I didn't have any knowledge of this until now, and to be honest, to make that kind of action with out giving notice to players, or any other staff, is unacceptable. Sorry for the troubles everyone. It is incredibly irritating I understand that. I saw no problem with them (personally), and as Shade said, people will be compensated by whoever decided to make this decision on a whim.

The BEST female GM EVER! Cool

Hmmm..
May I ask what was the point of removing these mounts?

I spent hours of my time looking for this mount, and NO one even gave us the slightest notice that they were being removed, was it even discussed ?

I think the only viable solution is to return them and stop spawning them if you dont want them in the game (I dont see why it's even an issue since there were no rideable bears pre-AOS...)

:/ i think i spend the most time finding these guys around the world, i dumped around 6 hours total into looking for these guys knowing they will be rare and stop spwaning very soon...

come on guys at least let us know before taking the action... im sure you guys are better then that.

Completly Loss of time.... I just lose alot time running around to get those things and they just wipe it. Thanks for It.

I hope who made it have a Very Good point to do it.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

it has been around for about 2 weeks now, you guys have more then enough time ro remove it waaaaay before it gets to this point. Rabbi had that thing afk in pits for a while, im sure some of you might know a thing or two about it. and you guys choose to remove it now??? gimme a break...

We are sorry for this guys, it's not much more that we can say. We could try to find a slightly better compromise, as I guess we didn't entirely understand what they meant to you when we removed them.

There was a slight bit of miscommunication and misunderstanding regarding these rides. We (as an entity) do not want them in game as tamables at this point, and that is why we can't allow the already tamed rides to be left with the players that had them.

Sorry for time lost, we will try to make it up.