Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vendor sell/buy prices

So don't :p

I'm not going to increase the cooked fish to 2gp and the raw should sell for less. It can't sell for 0.5gp so it's not sellable.

Fishing is already very profitable as it is, if raw fish sold for 1gp it would be even more profitable. At least now you have to spend some time if you want to sell the fish.

Taran Wrote:So don't :p

I'm not going to increase the cooked fish to 2gp and the raw should sell for less. It can't sell for 0.5gp so it's not sellable.

Fishing is already very profitable as it is, if raw fish sold for 1gp it would be even more profitable. At least now you have to spend some time if you want to sell the fish.

Ohhh God!

You get around 150k raw fishs steak from 40 to 100 Fishing, and it Take a loooong time to gm it. You get like 20k fishs steak in 5 hours (something like it):

150/20 = 7.5x5 (hours) = 37.5 Hours (with anti-macro gump) to get 150k fish steaks.

The delay to cook 1 fish steak is 3 sec:

3x150000= 450000 sec = 7500 Min = 125 HOURS to cook all the fishs.

So its 162,5 Hours (unstoply) to make 150k. Well its not even 1k per hour. :eek:

So make money from the fishs you get is just a crazy idea seeing how its right now, the only profit on fishing is the mibs (And its not a crazy profit too, you need alot luck to get something good on the chests).

I dont believe if you increase the price of the cooked fish (to 2gp) gonna make peoplo start fishing unstoply ( You still have the anti-macro gump) to get raw fish steaks and cook it.
They just gonna sell the raw fishs for 1gp.

I thought you could sell raw fish steaks now...