Imagine Nation Forums
Vendor sell/buy prices - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Vendor sell/buy prices (/showthread.php?tid=3215)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Vendor sell/buy prices - maka - 12-04-2008

This topic has 2 purposes. One is to make it easier for newbies in their every day life, and the other is to reward our crafters that has been macroing their slow skills to GM.

I would like to know if there is any vendor buy prices that are ridiculously high or way to low.

I would also like to know about general selling prices, is something way to profitable, or is something not even worth doing.

And as in the previous topics, call your friends that quit, and that were unhappy with this part of our server. Give us a chance to change these things, so that they once again can enjoy the server.

Vendor sell/buy prices - imported_Rabbi Samild - 12-04-2008

First things first, remove the fact that iron daggers can be made from any ingot type. This makes smithing entirely too easy.

Secondly, boost the sell price of ingots to vendors to over 10gp per ingot.
Make exceptional old copper heater shields worth 200gp, bloodrock 300gp, sandrock 400gp, etc.
Increase the price of more difficult shield types making them more valuable to vendors.

Mining isn't safe. It should be more profitable without having to depend entirely on other players to purchase wares.

Vendor sell/buy prices - imported_Shade - 12-04-2008

Something that might bug some players and might fit into this is the fact the alchemists do not buy lesser potions. I always thought that they should and even if its for pocket change, it can help the newcomer alchemist.

Vendor sell/buy prices - maka - 12-04-2008

Some very good ideas, though I'm not 100% sure on the ingot to vendor sell prices.

If more miners sell to vendors, there is less ingots circulating for people wanting to macro and craft.

Vendor sell/buy prices - imported_Gang-Bang - 12-04-2008

Mining is safeSad everyone mine in minoc or were mining in windsSad As i suggested previously i think you shouldnt mine ores above sand rock in guarded spots. Especially if mining going to be so profitable

Vendor sell/buy prices - imported_Levatei Lasmanos - 12-05-2008

when i started this shard mineing wz the only way to make safe cash in a guarded area for sum 1 who had never played UO b4, i didnt make much cz i sold all my ingots and still not gm'd mineing, i think its the only real (long ass boring) work wt adds to people exchanging moneys to purchase these ingots from player to player if i hadn't done that i would be poor today. If people wanna buy/mine ingots then good cz its not really fun, maybe look more to the smithing side than the mineing. ie smith shops buy more profitable items for less.

Vendor sell/buy prices - imported_Theo - 12-05-2008

Shade Wrote:Something that might bug some players and might fit into this is the fact the alchemists do not buy lesser potions. I always thought that they should and even if its for pocket change, it can help the newcomer alchemist.

yes, same with magic arrow scrolls.

Vendor sell/buy prices - imported_Urb Nri - 12-05-2008

Can you sell cooked fish ? Or should I eat it ?
... :confused:

Vendor sell/buy prices - imported_Ryuuku - 12-05-2008

You can sell cooked fish in front of brit bank

Vendor sell/buy prices - imported_Rabbi Samild - 12-05-2008

Gang-Bang Wrote:Mining is safeSad everyone mine in minoc or were mining in windsSad As i suggested previously i think you shouldnt mine ores above sand rock in guarded spots. Especially if mining going to be so profitable

You can no longer mine in Wind. :/

Vendor sell/buy prices - imported_Gang-Bang - 12-05-2008

But you could.. and everyone was mining there, made loads of ingots that way.. plus there are minoc mine still, so mining is obviously safe, u dont even need to enter/leave the mine, u can recall there and from there:/

Vendor sell/buy prices - imported_Rabbi Samild - 12-05-2008

I don't think that low skill crafters should be able to make items for profit or even good returns. The point of making exceptional crafts worth a lot more is that it provides incentive for players to work hard be efficient.

Selling MA scrolls for more than 3gp would make inscription entirely too easy to GM... same with lesser pots, even though alchemy is pretty easy as it is.