Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vendor sell/buy prices

Im actually referring to IN1 pvp, but it doesnt matter anymore. You made it clear that pvp will never change and I think its a mistake. But im over it and we will see if things change and i hope they do. Because i am a loyal player but if things dont pick up i will be leaving the shard as well as most people already have, I hate to say it. I came for a friends and a great community its unfortunate that things our this way right now. Also I dont think there shoudl be any free skills its not that hard to gm something all you have to do is not be lazy if you want to pvp it takes no more then a week to get the required skills. Anyways Im done putting in my two cents for now on.

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

You guys gotta remember that I'm not administrating the shard, I'm retired and taran is the "owner", even if his title is admin.

If he one day decides to change PvP, then that's fine. I'm just saying that I at that time will not work for INX, and that I will do my best to somehow make it up to the XUO people.

Meantime, I will do my very best to keep the balance of our two servers, and make it enjoyable for everyone. There will not be any free skills, easy craft skill gains, free items and it will not be changes in the PvP (that I do not approve of). I will also work hard to implement systems that will help people accept the "bad" sides of XUO PvP.

I hope I'm not making anyone to disappointed.

EDIT: I think for example that the changes coming in this weekend will make a lot of IN people happy, maybe even some XUO players. The rest, I think, will not be affected by the change in any negative way.

Honestly maka your doign a great job and i thank you for all the hard work you have done i know its been tuff. im not trying to complain or anything im just trying to throw some ideas out there cause i want to see the server suceed just as much as anyone.

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

I just wanna know why HH criticals or JH criticals dont work on duel stones, tornys, I dont see any point on that....

How people can be motivated to buy then if they cant use it to pawn on tornys??

I know HH own on world but more people go buy then if they can use it everywhere.... Some people is just afraid to lost it on world thats why they dont buy.

Adamant/Saph/Xtreme is the best armors and own but you see anyone using it outside duel stones / tornys ?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Duels / tourneys would be randomly cos of it. U get a huge crit+critical from ability and u won. Ive dealed 90dmg on guy in full daemon steel with hells hally, so he had just 10hp left. And almost every crit deals 70-90 dmg with this hally. Duels would depend only on hits...Its faster than regular hally, it deals good dmg even without critical. With critical it would ruin current pvp style. This pvp suppose to depends on player, not on hes gear:/ Ofc if u'll take two decent pvpers and one will be with regular bard and iron armor he would have no chance againest hes enemy in adamantium and vanq bard. But if decent pvper with iron and regular bard would duel complete newbie with uber gear, then newbie will have no chance;p

Can raise the sell price for clubs?

I'm doing carp and each club sell for 10 gp Sad.

Club uses 3 log so each log is selling for 3gp Sad and no one sell logs for less than 9gp.

so make club sell for 15/18gp so you can get a good part of your money back. I remember training bs Even buying each iron for 10gp I could get like 60% back (Not sure have long time but was around it)

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Can raise the sell price for clubs?

I'm doing carp and each club sell for 10 gp Sad.

Club uses 3 log so each log is selling for 3gp Sad and no one sell logs for less than 9gp.

so make club sell for 15/18gp so you can get a good part of your money back. I remember training bs Even buying each iron for 10gp I could get like 60% back (Not sure have long time but was around it)

You get your money back when you GM carp and sell all the customizable stuff :/

In BS, you get 4gp per ingot back.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Any chance we can get a boost on the price of GM heater shields? This would be a great way for new players to get loads of training cash if they choose smithing as a starting skill.

How would it help new players if we boost the price of GM heater shields?
Unless by GM heater shields you don't mean heater shields that are crafted by GM Blacksmiths?

I wanted the sell price of cooked fish up to 2gp
And enable raw fish to be selled too for 1gp.

Atm I can just sell cooked fishs for 1gp each, but take long time to cook to much fishs.

Ryuuku Wrote:I wanted the sell price of cooked fish up to 2gp
And enable raw fish to be selled too for 1gp.

Atm I can just sell cooked fishs for 1gp each, but take long time to cook to much fishs.

Any chance it happen....At last let us sell raw fish to npc, I dont wanna cook 100k fishs to sell it, It take to long.