Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For that we give back to reality?

Gang-Bang Wrote:I asked Muto about just after he removed ur weapon.

Who was the staffmember that transfer him the r/r weap on inx before muto deleted it?, it´s obvious that the first gm that did the transfer made an huge mistake with the first check out, didn´t he?. Anyway if he tried to trick out the staffmember the first time it was a succeed, that let him get an attitude of the held up instead of the armed guy that stole tha house. With that it seems so clear that he lost the weap if he really had it, and have been trying to hide it or maybe he don´t remember it, wich i really doubt. If a couple of gms checked it out already and didn´t find the damn weap this issue is already closed, speaking about corruption with this staff team in a runuo emu that shows all that happend is basically unthinkable. With that i dont want to throw more wood to the fire, and just say that this kind of stuff make scare the hell out of newcomers, so if we want to grow we need to stop shit like this (me included), and try to make this shard better every day.

Regards.

GangBang, the reason I get pissed is cause it is making the staff team look bad. That leads to a much more serious issue, it makes the server look bad. I'm not mad at the other players, just think he is ruining it for everyone.

Jimmy, reason to why his accusations weren't answered for a long time is cause every staff member has told him to supply the proof. What are we to say besides "you are wrong", when he is saying nothing more than "you are corrupt", over and over again. As soon as he said something concrete, he got an answer, right after he posted.
maka Wrote:That you help polite and helpful players more isn't cheating, it's common sense. If you behave better you'll get treated better. If you were treated explicitly wrong though, which I strongly doubt, then that would be cheating. We all do this for free, so if we do not want to be called names, be lied to, or if we rather help a person that helps other people, then how can you possibly call that favoritism.

"-I had an r / r WEAP in Xuo 2..."
I am under the understanding that when the checks for the R/R weaps were made, a different person were in the possession of this/your weapon. I think Odium made the check, so I'm sure he can answer your question (and I'm sure he has) a lot better. If Odium says that someone else had it, then I recommend you stop bringing this issue up.

"-I entered a history..."
I have trouble understanding your sentence, I'd swimming with sharks if I had to understand your full story. This is not saying anything about the quality of your story, just saying that it is quite hard to understand what you are saying. Now, on the other and more serious hand, you really do not strike me as an RPer and I therefore do not think you should get RP items (if what I'm saying is true obviously). Shade is the only one that can answer precisely why you didn't get any items.

"-If a GM looks..."
I can't remember if I added this functionality, but I specifically picked the word deduced (figure out). The reason to why I did it is cause EVERYTHING isn't in the logs, but there's enough information to get you busted. For example that you are next to the monsters for no reason.

"-In the last tournament I..."
I have no clue, ask him. There is about a million different reasons to why he would do this. Maybe he thought a 1v1 was more fun to watch. Maybe he had to go in between the rounds to check up on his baby sister. Maybe he was having a GF over and still wanted to host a tourney, but couldn't stick around with full attention span. This is where your paranoia gets in to play. If you don't know the answer, ask.

Really, stop messing around.
Besides this fact, he was told about the weapon when it was removed. He knew all along why, but he asked Odium to double check it, and that is what Odium did. We wanted to make sure that Sandra wouldn't loose his weapon in vein. Sandra was notified that he didn't have the weapon on XUO as soon as Odium checked it out. This has not stopped his ranting though.

Halifax, when the weapon was transfered the first time, after Sandra requested a transfer, was not checked and found. I can't remember who it was transfered by, but that staff member remembered that Sandra had the weapon at some point. We couldn't double check with our local XUO copy, so the weapon was added "from memory". This was done so that we could provide the best possible service for Sandra, so that he wouldn't have to wait any longer for his weapon.

Once again i say MAKA FOR PRESIDENT 2008!.......................sorry i cant help myself im a lil drunk right now!

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

Your lucky even to get anything from OLD XUO, i didn't get shit and i played it for atleast a good year or 2.

I had alot of gear and r/r.

All Eyez On Me[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

Nothing was transfered from OLD XUOSmile All transfers were from LAST XUO)

Gang-Bang Wrote:Nothing was transfered from OLD XUOSmile All transfers were from LAST XUO)

which might also be the reason why the r/r got removed. Maybe the GM knew from old xuo that he had it. But he wouldnt have it on last xuo then.

Naa, this r/r was won by Smoke, then Smoke sold it to Zirus, then Zirus sold it to Sandra. On Last XUO)

It doesnt matter None of this matters! all that matters is im sexy and your not!

[quote=maka]
Jimmy, reason to why his accusations weren't answered for a long time is cause every staff member has told him to supply the proof. What are we to say besides "you are wrong", when he is saying nothing more than "you are corrupt", over and over again. As soon as he said something concrete, he got an answer, right after he posted.
QUOTE]

i agree that the player is in the wrong here (althouth that is not the point), what im talking about is the 8 posts before yours in this thread that do nothing to help, all you have is people saying "staff is not corrupt quit saying it" or stop whining (exclude tarans post its pertinent to different subject).What im saying is that is all unnecassry and watching staff post "staff is not curropt" over and over and over does just as much damage as shouting "staff is curropt"

saying staff is not curropt never actually changes anyones minds and wether or not they are curropt gets lost in the ensuing argument. point being if someone says staff is curropt you should ignore that person unless they are making a claim that actually needs to be defended or explained to a fuller extent.

Have you read any of the other topics that sandra complains in jimmy? cause there is at least 2 others that she states this i think, and the gms gave him the answer. he just continues to complain on and on. Kinda reminds me of my ex girlfriend. Are we sure sandra is a guy in rl? sounds like a girl to me by the complaining.

YO FLIPO Y EN COLORES!!
jajajajajajaja aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jajajajaja

His question has been answered what seems like hundreds of other times,
In different threads he makes. What you should be saying jimmy, is he shouldn't make useless threads over and over claiming the staff is corrupt, when his "question" which clearly IS an ACCUSATION against IN:X staff, has been answered on numerous occasions.

The staff here are the ones who created IN:X, with their hard work, precious time, and long nights, they should not be called "corrupt". Not one single staff member would waste their time being "corrupt". That's ridiculous nonsense.

The "question" he "asked", was answered a long time ago, his goal was to make new threads telling everyone who wants to read it we are corrupt.

The staff have the right to defend that, to defend IN:X at all costs, and not be shot down and made look bad because someone doesn't get his way, when its the wrong one.

You I think, are also missing the point.
And I think enough has been said.

I think that, if someone is claiming the staff is corrupt 1 million times, over and over, and can't submit proof to Taran or Maka, or any of the higher staff, and keeps on claiming the staff is Corrupt, jail time should be in order, because they are destroying what everyone has worked so hard for.

Its not that hard to understand.