Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For that we give back to reality?

I do not understand because you think that there is no evidence, where is my r / r weapon? For example ...
This is the biggest proof that I am that the staff is corrupt, I repeat!: I HAD MY R / R WEAP XUO IN, AND I HAVE NOT HERE! WHY?.
As this many more things that we never know ...

Listen, for the 1 millionth time Beret, I assure you the IN staff is NOT corrupt.
Just how many new threads are you going to make?
:neutral:

By making false accusations, you make the shard look bad, and honest staff who try to make Imagine Nation as amazing as it is, look bad as well.
Do us both a favor, and lets just stop this in the tracks. Smile

Thanks.

I have never spoken ill of the server, but if I see things that are not conducive to the improvement of the server I think I should denounce them, despite the fact that people denies it. I do not understand your behavior: S ...
What would you do if one day to another a GM and you come off an r / r WEAP? You will cross its arms?

I asked Muto about just after he removed ur weapon;p he said r/r weapon named "Kneel Before Me" was on char named "Smeagol" when he checked it). So he deleted your r/r. Then asked you to give your XUO account/password to check if u really had it. But u refused to give your account info. Why? In my opinion its obviously;p
My weapon was transfered only when i mailed him my XUO account info, then he make sure that i really got one and after it he transfered my r/r weapon.

There is something you need to understand, Speaking ILL of staff, who RUN the shard, and make it what it IS, is the same as speaking ILL of the shard.
I don't know what to tell you, besides that I (and I'm pretty darn sure other staff) are tired of you making accusations against the staff in general. This was not the first time you have accused the staff of being corrupt.

Anything, anything at all that pops in your head, you automatically think the staff are behind it. If its rare mounts issues, or what you are claiming now.

I honestly think you are being obsessive over something that doesn't even exist.
You remind me of Mel Gibson in the move Conspiracy Theory, sorta.

Just give up on this, or show your proof and please quit complaining every other day and making new threads.

Like I said, you make the entire IN:X environment look bad for no reason at all, when there is no reason at all we would waste our time to be corrupt.
You could be costing us new people who want to make IN:X their home.

Do you understand this?

:O:O:O:O gang Bang: lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gave my login and password to my mutual GM and I replied that my r / r weapon is not on my mind, he said that my r / r WEAP was on the account of Dramatic, Who put it here? I know that when the shard closed i had my r/r weap in my account!, but well...
I speak no more on this topic, so I do not hinder the growth of server ...
"You can see how people gradually will see what really is on this server.
Time puts everybody in place, and God does not exist but the fate puts everyone on your site ...
The server has planted a seed and soon began to pick fruit ...
Memories to all those who were loyal to either! Here the server loses a player ... up forever.

Beret, no one is asking you to leave IN:X. We'd love to have you.
I think your missing the point..
Sad

Beret, PM me your accountinfo on XUO and what R/R weapons you had and I will loook into it.

Smile) I'm 100% sure that Muto is mature enought and he dont care about ur r/r weapons. If you had one - he would transfer it. If u think that Muto is trying to trick you (ROFL) then mail Taran about it. I just sure about one thing - Muto wouldnt risk hes staff account for stealing your r/r weapon.

I don't understand why we keep indulging in this when he keeps ruining the reputation of our staff and server.

YOUR WEAPON WAS NOT ON YOUR CHAR ---> SU ARMA NO ESTABA EN SU CARÁCTER.

I did it in caps, to be extra clear.

i did look for it (the rr weap), along with some other staff. We could not find it on your character.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

beret Wrote:I gave my login and password to my mutual GM and I replied that my r / r weapon is not on my mind, he said that my r / r WEAP was on the account of Dramatic, Who put it here? I know that when the shard closed i had my r/r weap in my account!, but well...

Is there any chance that someone stole his account info as has happened in the past, and was able to transfer the item over?

I mean, if I were to steal someone's account, I wouldn't take the most highly valued and traceable item... but that's just me...

Regards.