Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For that we give back to reality?

You guys ever get caught jerking off before? I have pretty embarrassing!:o

[SIZE="2"]The Horny Pink Daemon[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]Worst typer on the World[/SIZE]
[Image: sigpicpaulieq.png]

There is, but essentially anything could have happen.

He could have been killed and looted, not thinking he had the weapon on him (this has happen a lot of times, with a lot of people. I think it happened to him on this shard too).

Above thing could have happen, but he tried to hide it.

He could have tried to give the weapon to a friend last sec so they could get two weaps.

He could have gotten bored of playing UO and just dropped it on the ground, to then later regret it.

He could have sold it, not wanting to admit it, so that he got both cash and weap.

Weapon could have broken during a fight.

The list goes on, but frankly, I would guess that the first case would be the most probable one. A lot of people have lost items this way, and then blamed it on corruption. It really pisses me off that we offered people this solution, that we did manually, and that we then get shit for it. If we have said "no, we are not transferring weaps" this would never have been an issue.

Screw the other candiates in this election! MAKA FOR PRESIDENT 2008! Even though he aint american!

*votes for maka*

rofl and the story goes on..

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

Quote:It really pisses me off that we offered people this solution, that we did manually, and that we then get shit for it. If we have said "no, we are not transferring weaps" this would never have been an issue.
Most of people are happy) There always will be a part of shard who whining and dislike something. But staff did their job very well, so why do u care about those people ? It wasnt your fault anyway.

Beret could just forget that he lost his weapon... But the point is he dont want to believe when staff say - "There are no weapon on your account". And thats really stupid;p

actually i see staff defending staff and everyone calling the player down but i didnt see his question answered until pretty far into the thread (after a few staff had already made posts). they avoided the question and went staright to defending the shard (a lot like politicans actually), i think if they had told him they tried and his weapon was not there in the first reply to this thread then this thread would only be 2 posts long and the problem would have been solved.

the way it should of worked (wehter he is an assshole with prioblems in the past or not) is that he posted abouit his r/r then w/e gm actually knew what was going on would post and tell him what happened or what is happening, not players calling him down, not players defending him, not gms calli9ng him down or defending the shard but acutally dealing with the issue at hand

anyways i think that attitude would help a lot and earn the staff a lot more respect (remeber boys and girls demanding respect has the complete opposite effect, it must be earned, this is the case even if the respect is deserved)

He already got the answer in this post, and in anothers one. But he still cant believe in the answer.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

im aware of that but because people need to post useless information like you just did every thread he starts is 3 pages long, if it was done the way i explained would be a lot less useless posting/*****ing/arguing

Oh, that's right, R/R aren't newbied.

Most likely lost it to pvp (ironic) and was looted.

Your one to talk about useless post jimmy. everything i remember you type is useless......kind a like a old man and his c*ock! But in the old mans case there is pills, and in ur case its just stupidity.

lol thx for proving my point paulie Big Grin

*takes bow*
Anytime i figure ill just flame like everyone else about crap thast already been explained like 11 times.
P.S. Its my duty to pleasure that booty!