Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

** Important notice for anyone training taming. **

Sindern Wrote:There are other tamers out there too who have managed to get GM. The stang spawn is pretty much dominated at the moment and I have given up on raising taming. To be honest, it's a worthless skill since the only people who I ever see ON a ride are the people who tame the crap out of them. Everyone has gotten used to riding llamas and horses and don't really care to spend 30K for a mustang that's going to get killed in a gank, or that makes you the target for in-town FSs (like Lederoil... condolences).

Perhaps if more people had access to mounts and were spoiled on them, there'd be more market for them. Or maybe I'm using arguments to influence the staff to make changes that benefit myself personally.

Sadly, the reason that I no longer sell mustangs is because no one is willing to pay the price that they should bring - and it's been this way since day ONE. The economy needs a god damned, what does George Bush call it... OH YES! STIMULUS. The economy is weak. We need more craftables, more players, and more diversity to drive prices up.

As it is, the economy is swamped with scribes, alchemists, smiths, and tamers.

Nuke them all but me and the problem will be solved.

Regards.

*Points out he hasn't destroyed the economy, even though he could've a looooong time ago*

Ryuuku Wrote:Agree Confusedurprised:

Rabbi go take a vacation

Well, here's the thing: I DID TAKE A VACATION! And do you know what came of it? When I came back from vacation, Sandra had gained 50 taming and had found the vast majority of the spawns and was handing them off to guildies to work their taming as well. If you want to know why you don't find spawns, up until today it wasn't because of me Wink.

But I think Apollo said that changes were coming that were going to make it harder/more fun to tame....

I could be wrong though, don't quote me on that.

Regards.