Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

** Important notice for anyone training taming. **

"Animals can now be tamed no matter how many masters they have had before."

This change has been reverted. Mounts can no longer be tamed if they've had too many masters.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Nasir Wrote:"Animals can now be tamed no matter how many masters they have had before."

This change has been reverted. Mounts can no longer be tamed if they've had too many masters.

Darn..why god, WHYYYY? Big Grin

So if the staff is changing things before the changelog on sunday, Plsss fix the bug with Gm tailor dye tubs

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Oh, and How much is the max amount of master the animal can have?

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Certain fixes seem to have been applied early because of the crash + restart. I'm not sure why the dyetub fix didn't apply as well, but it'll definitely be applied on this Sundays reboot.

Oh, and the answer to your question is five.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

I should baww a lot about the sheep timer.

Nasir Wrote:Oh, and the answer to your question is five.

I think we need a way to see how much masters the animal have when it shirinked or free, or it will **** us in the moment to buy stangs to train taming.

Ryuuku Wrote:I think we need a way to see how much masters the animal have when it shirinked or free, or it will **** us in the moment to buy stangs to train taming.

This. As it is, there's no way to go out into the world and tame mustangs because they all get snatched up within 5 minutes of spawning usually. >_<

Up until now, I've been buying stangs to tame, but I don't want to end up with "used up" mounts. As it is, you need about 300 stangs to GM taming. Lets say you find that many at 10K each, which is hard to do, you're spending 3,000,000 (3 million!) gold to get GM taming, then you have to resell the stangs. Granted, you can just remake that money back, but it would take most people months to buy some, resell them, etc, and then if you get a batch of stangs on their 5th master, you're boned.

I don't see the big deal with giving people an easy way to raise taming since it's all spawn based anyway. Like I said before, most stangs are snatched up as they spawn. As it stands currently, the first people on the shard to GM taming are the only ones who can effectively tame anything. Unless the few tamers who are monopolizing the trade now go on a vacation all at once, the only way to raise taming is stang trading.

One way to fix it is to have "ugly" stangs that spawn in random places around the world. (Like old wind courtyard with a bunch of mustang spawns.)

This would add a place for people to tame while still preserving the "mustang hunt" for rare colors. Not to mention, it would become a PVP ganking hotspot, which is desperately needed also.

Sindern Wrote:This. As it is, there's no way to go out into the world and tame mustangs because they all get snatched up within 5 minutes of spawning usually. >_<

Up until now, I've been buying stangs to tame, but I don't want to end up with "used up" mounts. As it is, you need about 300 stangs to GM taming. Lets say you find that many at 10K each, which is hard to do, you're spending 3,000,000 (3 million!) gold to get GM taming, then you have to resell the stangs. Granted, you can just remake that money back, but it would take most people months to buy some, resell them, etc, and then if you get a batch of stangs on their 5th master, you're boned.

I don't see the big deal with giving people an easy way to raise taming since it's all spawn based anyway. Like I said before, most stangs are snatched up as they spawn. As it stands currently, the first people on the shard to GM taming are the only ones who can effectively tame anything. Unless the few tamers who are monopolizing the trade now go on a vacation all at once, the only way to raise taming is stang trading.

One way to fix it is to have "ugly" stangs that spawn in random places around the world. (Like old wind courtyard with a bunch of mustang spawns.)

This would add a place for people to tame while still preserving the "mustang hunt" for rare colors. Not to mention, it would become a PVP ganking hotspot, which is desperately needed also.

Agree Confusedurprised:

Rabbi go take a vacation

please tell us why the revert.

Ryuuku Wrote:Agree Confusedurprised:

Rabbi go take a vacation

There are other tamers out there too who have managed to get GM. The stang spawn is pretty much dominated at the moment and I have given up on raising taming. To be honest, it's a worthless skill since the only people who I ever see ON a ride are the people who tame the crap out of them. Everyone has gotten used to riding llamas and horses and don't really care to spend 30K for a mustang that's going to get killed in a gank, or that makes you the target for in-town FSs (like Lederoil... condolences).

Perhaps if more people had access to mounts and were spoiled on them, there'd be more market for them. Or maybe I'm using arguments to influence the staff to make changes that benefit myself personally.

Sindern Wrote:There are other tamers out there too who have managed to get GM. The stang spawn is pretty much dominated at the moment and I have given up on raising taming. To be honest, it's a worthless skill since the only people who I ever see ON a ride are the people who tame the crap out of them. Everyone has gotten used to riding llamas and horses and don't really care to spend 30K for a mustang that's going to get killed in a gank, or that makes you the target for in-town FSs (like Lederoil... condolences).

Perhaps if more people had access to mounts and were spoiled on them, there'd be more market for them. Or maybe I'm using arguments to influence the staff to make changes that benefit myself personally.

hence why we never see people go around with anything else (fire stang, zos, br stang, aqua, oceanic, sand orn, bloodrock, blizzard, gold, marsh, emerald, reg orn, wizzard). heck i don't even know if they exist. i've never seem most of these in game before. maybe cuz player base is low, im not sure. but if someone does go around and tame these shit, plz RIDE THEM and proof their existence to me!

i see alot of people unshrink their rares and re-shrink back within 10min. show offs.

Horses are 500gps and take two seconds to buy. Default ride and laziness for life.