Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ideas For INX

also go to destard one time and im sure youl find someone.

i have killed more ppl in dungeons than in a town. also there haev been alot of brit wars.

not in the latest time but thats nto because of pits because pits haev been here all the time.

make teleporters go to random places and voila its fixed but we still got pits. stop blaming something that have nothing to do with it.

well it will be removed now. so ill stop posting.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

smoke Wrote:Considering me scare gang silverwolf and aptar started them and let me tell you there boring and stupid and pointless.

:happy: Way to go Smoke! I'm sure you were the founders of brit-bridge wars!!

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote::happy: Way to go Smoke! I'm sure you were the founders of brit-bridge wars!!

We were and we didn't even have fun because no one even stepped on to the bridge from the inside of britan spot they always just called guards its so pointless because everyone in this shard is afraid to lose items..

smoke Wrote:We were and we didn't even have fun because no one even stepped on to the bridge from the inside of britan spot they always just called guards its so pointless because everyone in this shard is afraid to lose items..

Hahaha! you just can't be serious! this is hilarious.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

No, actually, Rabbi Samild started Britain bridge wars, back in IN0, which came out in 1999.

Yea, the 90's, before a lot of you silly guys were conceived.

Kthxbye

Point is, a lot of people have left for a lot of reason.

Some have left cause we are lacking AoS items, some due to the fact that we are a "sphere shard", some cause of our PvP, some cause of the spam, some cause of the "slow" skill gain, some cause of the slow hunting, some cause of server location, some cause of the player base and lastly cause of [random rambling brackets].

We are niching ourselves on a very specific type of server, and normally, people know what they are looking for. Fact is that ML/SE servers are doing a lot better than the old sphere ones, but this is what we chose to play.

We can only do our best to make the server attractive for the general population, but people will still have their reasons to leave. This is not to say that we shouldn't think about changing the things that makes player leave, but players leaving is not a fool proof indication on what to change.

The staff is always working on the sore spots, and we try to figure out how we can keep our old loyal players happy, while looking for ways to open the server up for more players.

I use to pk on in1 and its very simple without pits. Makes u have to find someone, peopel hunt get runes to good hunting spots and find people that way. Im sick of peopel complain cause its to hard to killl someone cause they run in guards, thats how the game was made deal with it.to kill them faster or to stop them from getting back. i also believe we should incorparate para into pvping. With this system its basically useless if u make it so people cant use spells with weapons out then para comes to good affect for pks/ganks. ex. have auto disarm when spell is used if para is casted make people disarm weapons or if they r caught with weapons they cant do anything till hit. i think this would help out the no pits thing very well, alot of peopel wont be use to it but with time its very good for pvping also makes battles very quick or very long depending on skill. thats my opinion and quit *****ing about shit people try change for once maybe it might work out for the better well being of the shard.

and i am sick of people who belive ppl dont think people still huntget runes because of pits. its like any other house. but were ppl can interact more.

and bout yall saying deal with it then rambeling changes o.O

pvp wont change.

holding hands <3

im not rambling shit im just saying that it would help if there was no pits. so peopel could stop other peopel from running back into guards easier. and if pvp dont change fine it dont matter i liek it hwo it is im just throwing ideas out there for the complainers

what we will get neow is the same as a pits tbh. ppl cant se that becasue im not sure why.

it would be the same effect exactly the same effect to:

1. remove all pits teleporters
2. add one pits teleporter outside brit bridge.
3. make the pits teleporters send you to a random red town or a random blue town.

and voila you have the same change.

holding hands <3

Paulie Wrote:. have auto disarm when spell is used if para is casted make people disarm weapons or if they r caught with weapons they cant do anything till hit.

If we would add that to our PvP then this is what would happen:

3 gankers wants to gank somebody..

the lone guy is trying to run away..

one of the three gankers paralyzes the guy, he is weilding his weapon..

.. now he can't move until he's hit by a spell or by a weapon, so the happy gankers has a good laugh, waits a few seconds, counts down..

Kal Vas Flam x 3 = 46 dmg x 3 = 138 dmg.

The paralyzed guy dies..

End of ganking..

Would that be fun? I think not..

So to avoid this people would have to stick to casting spells without a weapon in hand 24/7, because if they weild a weapon they will be a victim of what I mentioned above, in turn this will make the PvP even more spell-based and even less weapon-based, and that's not really what you want, is it?

Regards,
Hate

[SIZE="5"]Ok here's my opinion on the whole main discussion of this thread[/SIZE]

Pits, good or bad?

It's great for small shards because people has an easier time finding each other and finding the battles then they would if they have to run around on their own trying to find some activity. The world is big and the playerbase is small, so it would be hard to find somebody.

It's not as important with a big playerbase, but it is still a positive thing, at least in my opinion. I know this because I've played at several shards with a 200+ playerbase, and these shards had pits, and it was still lots of fun.

The biggest issue here at IN-X is not that the shard has pits, but that the players at the shard are way too scared to gank. Sure bringing the gank to the britain bridge may bring a few more scared players there, but at the same time I agree with the guy who said that blues still won't be running outside very far, and even if the reds would manage to kill somebody the blue guy would already have ran too far inside by the time he'd die, to be cut or looted, and there by he'd be "safe" because the guards would be protecting his corpse.

Yes Lederoil, some people do tend to go outside a lil further in 2 vs 20, but hey, 2 vs 20 is not fun, and even if the 2 red PKs would kill one of the 20 blues they wouldn't have any chance of looting the corpse. In 2vs2 however the blues would not run out, they would hide at the bridge, making a party, attacking at the same time, then run back inside if the attack failed, I've seen it sooo many times.

Oh well, pits is going to be removed for a week now, Taran said it, Maka agree'd on it, there's no point in discussing it any further. I guess we'll just see what will happen, but don't get your hopes up, I don't think it will improve the ganking activity the way u think it will, even tho I do hope for a "great solution" to the ganking activity raising, I just don't think this is it.

Oh well, best of luck with the test week, we'll just have to see what happens I suppose!

Regards,
Hate